Peering around the room a figure was positioned on the couch in front of the fireplace.

Walking over, the similar dress and figure of none other than Y/N came into view as she lay peacefully dreaming.

I watched as her chest rose and fell with every breath as her hair was emplaced perfectly on her shoulders.

You've got to be fucking kidding me. Does she not know what a bedroom is?

I chuckled lightly, but the overtiredness was soon replaced with a groan of frustration. Debating leaving her there and continuing on reading, but I knew the lecture I'd get from mother if I did.

I wasn't finished my time in the library and I had no desire to take two trips all because of her stupidities, she seemed to be doing a lot of that tonight.

Leaving her to sleep, for the time being, I wandered to the far end of the library quietly mounting the spiral metal staircase that led up to the second level.

I came here when I needed peace of mind, and a quiet place to sort through my thoughts.

Each book that sat on these shelves I had read and re-read over and over; not once becoming uninterested with stories and drawings that were imprinted on its yellowed pages. 

I was used to coming here alone. Thor was never interested in reading and was always off somewhere training or drinking with his friends; so I took it upon myself to pursue a hobby. It took my mind off of things that bothered me, helping me escape the reality I was currently living in.

I reached out and opened the first book that touched my fingertips. Flipping through the first few pages.

My eyes began to slightly water from the continuous yawning signaling me I was due to pass out any minute.

Shutting the book I placed it back on the bookshelf and walked back down the staircase. I was about to open the door to leave when I remembered Y/N was still passed out on the couch.

Do I really have to bring her though?

I stood there for a second processing my options, but each one ended in a lecture so I came to the conclusion I would just have to carry her.

I lifted up her limp body into my arms and proceeded to carry her bridal style out of the library.

As I walked down the halls I made sure not to make a sound as the slight chance that she could wake up could cause even more commotion and unwanted drama that I didn't have the strength for.

The light of the moon shone directly onto her face as she lay in my arms as we passed the glass windows in the corridors. It illuminated the features of her face that I hadn't seen in the normal daylight.

She was quite beautiful actually.

Approaching her room I lifted one of my hands from underneath her legs and turned the knob unlocking it with a bit of magic.

I advanced towards her bed and pulled back the covers before placing her down. Pulling the covers back over her carefully not to wake her up.

That was a whole workout.

I left quickly in case of the slight chance that anyone would see me leaving from her room.

Transporting myself back to my own room I changed before getting into bed, falling asleep the moment the covers were pulled over my body.

Y/N's POV:

I awakened startled as I could have sworn that I passed out in the library the previous night. Suddenly I had been moved to my bedroom.