⚠chapter 7⚠

We were walking for a long time untill we stopped. "Do you wanna leave her here while we get the other stuff or do you wanna take her with us" Tony said "we can take her with us just so we know where she is at" The man said and we started walking again. I heard shuffling around when we stopped and then I heard a zipper. "Hahaha you two are gonna have fun with this new one I just got" The man said and we began walking again. "Okay you can put her on the bed and  yall can start. I will leave you all alone if you need any help just let me know. I should be down the hallway" Tony put me down and tied my legs to the bed so my legs we're spread. Then he grabbed ropes and tied my feet and hands together. They put a gag ball on my head and put it in my mouth. I heard two belts hit the floor one shortly after the other. I felt them get on the bed and one of them already started slamming their dick hard and deep into me. "Shiiiittt" They said and at that moment I knew it was Tony by the voice. He went faster as ondre came up to my face. He slapped my face with his dick the pulled the ball out my mouth. He shoved all of him in me making my eyes water. I felt aroused but not at the same time. Tony started hitting my g-spot and I tried to scream out but I couldn't bc someone had their dick down my throat. He went faster and I cuummed all around his dick. "You fucking bitch. You use your words. You know what ondre you deal with her I'm going to get the toys" Ondre's stood up from my side and went to my pussy. He rubbed his dick on my clit before entering fully and pulling back out. He did this a few times and I mumbled. "S-s-to-p" He grabbed my neck and rammed into me making me arch my back. " You like that slut" He said as he went faster and faster and I heard Tony messing around. He got back on the bed and I heard a really loud buzzing sound. I thought it couldn't be a vibrator bc it is to loud but I was wrong. He put it up to my clit and it was fasssstttt. I julted up my head and chest and let out one of the loudest moans I ever made. This was just torture at this point.

A/n I'm sooooo sorry for not posting in a while. I was stressed about some things and trying to deal with my mental health. If I normally text you and I didn't over the past few days it's bc I wasn't on my phone. I kinda shut the world out for a few days and I'm back. So sorry again. I feel bad bc I told ppl I would and I just didn't get to it😔