⚠chapter 6⚠

I shut my eyes tightly as he slowly entered me. He went slow at fist then started picking up the speed. "Fuck your tight" He said as he thruster deep and hard. I wanted to moan but I knew if I did I was goingt to be in big trouble..... I arched my back and tilted my head up causing him to go further. I bit his fingers trying to to scream. He let out a grunt/scream and let go of my waist. He slapped my face and pulled out. I was desperate bc I was close but not there yet... "Plz. I'm almost doneeee" I said about to grab the blind fold off my head to see. "No bitch you fucking bit me. You slut" He grabbed my hands and pinned them to the door. He came close to my ear and said "say your prayers now because when we get there you won't have a second to think" I started breathing heavily for some reason and he let go. I sat up and didn't speak. I wanted to put my pants on but I knew they were just going to yell at me again. I layed my head on the windown and stayed silent. After a long period silence we arrived. They both got out the car leaving me in the back seat. They opened the trunk and closed it.. I didn't hear them so I tried to feel around for my clothes.  I fell off the seat and went to get back up when the side door opened. "Hahaha awe did the whore fall" Tony said grabning my legs and pulling me out the car. He put me on his shoulder and slapped my ass. He stuck two fingers in me and kept walking. I heard a door and then someone was talking. I couldn't make out who but it sounded familiar. "You already got your fingers in her" The man said with a little chuckle.

A/n okay so dose anyone have that photo of Ondre where he has shaving cream on his face he has his long hair and he is smiling??? If you do plzzzzz send it to me!!!! 🙁