Either way, he had no idea who he was, and he refused to say a word to anyone.

Well, except for one word.

"Have you found out who this 'Jonah' is?" Dr. Reid inquired, eyes still on his patient.

"We're still looking. His face is all over the local news, so we can only hope for this Jonah to find him first," The detective's eyes turned serious, "But there's something I need to ask you."

"What is it?"

"Has he mentioned anyone by the name of Daniel Seavey?"

"Not that I know of," the doctor replied, confusion and curiosity lacing his tone, "Why? Who is that?"

"Okay, I need you to show him this," Det. Herron said, handing him a file.

The young doctor opened it to see several information about a young man by the name of Daniel Seavey. A picture of a young man, early 20's with blond hair and striking blue eyes was attached inside.

"What? I don't understand. Who is this?"

"Seavey was another missing person. Same age, same area, went to the same school, possibly know each other."

"He also went missing 5 months ago?"

"Two," Det. Herron clarified, "About three months after the Bessons' incident. Difference is," the detective flipped the file to a certain page, "none of his family members were murdered. Either it was pure luck that he went missing when the rest of the family was out or it could be something else," he shrugged.

"Now, here's the interesting part," The detective flipped to the next page, "The family claimed that Daniel knew our patient there," Herron nod her head to the direction of the blonde, "His brother even said he saw them talking on several occasions."

Dr. Reid took a moment to process everything in. His eyes darting back and forth rapidly, taking in the details of the case, which seemed to be getting more and more interesting in his eyes. "You're saying their cases are somehow linked to one another," he concluded, "You think they were taken by the same person?"

"Or group," Herron shrugged, "We know next to nothing here. So, our best shot is asking Corbyn here about him, and see if he knows anything."

~*~*~*~

He hated this.

He didn't know what was going on, where he exactly was, how he got here, his own name.

Tears brimmed his blue eyes for the hundredth time. 'I wanna go home.' But how was he supposed to go home when he didn't even know where home was?

These feelings of loneliness, confusion, and sheer vulnerability were suffocating him. There's no one he could talk to, and he refused to do so because there was this irrational, undeniable fear clawing at him. It's like his instincts kept telling him to be on guard of people. Strangers.

So, he stayed silent. He couldn't and didn't say anything except for one word.

"Jonah," he whispered softly.

When he'd first uttered that name, the nurses and his doctor had thought that it was his name. But out of pure impulse, he'd frantically shaken his head. Deep down he knew it wasn't his name. It wasn't who he was. Jonah was someone to him. But not him.

No face or voice popped up in his head as the name rolled off his tongue. He squeezed his eyes shut in frustration as he desperately tried to remember the person keeping him from spiraling completely to insanity. He didn't know who this person was, but he's goint to cling onto this name like a lifeline because that's the only thing he can keep close to himself.