Unexpected Happenings..

Start from the beginning

Am I too strict to her? If I'm, she wouldn't have got guts to get married like that.. I'm not, I suppose.. In what way, I did fault..

(She comes outside again to check) there's none.. She left it seems, along with her new hubby.. (Grits her teeth) Am I that easy to you? (got tears)

She would tell me that she missed me daily without missing a day.. Then.. How can she be.. He would've forced her to leave.. His male ego would've got hurt with what I did..

(She comes outside again & rests her head on the side of the door of her balcony) Did I slap her so much? Will she come back or not? (Tears roll down her cheeks) Is this how my mom & dad felt when I married Neil? I think, I hurt them too much.. I thought it was easy & fun.. But it is paining.. Dad,.. I'm sorry..

Will she come back or not? Pragya.. How can you go just like that with your husband..? Shall I call her? No.. She then won't realise what she did.. And she's the one, did fault.. Not me.. I was little bit better matured when I got married but she... This girl, What does she know?

What if he dumps her, (grits her teeth).. Then I'll kill him for sure.. I dunno anything regarding him.. Whether he's good or bad..? Whether he has any bad habit? What about his family? Whether he's rich or poor?

Pragya is not used to live without comfort.. What if his house's small? What about his job, his income, his assets? Will he take care of her nicely or.. (Touches her racing heart) Will she be happy there? What if not?

This girl should've tried to tell about him at least once? What I would do now? Where I'll go search of them? (Got tears) God.. My Pragya.. Pragya..

She opens the door & hurried downstairs to check for her, holding her racing heart.. She stopped in her steps seeing the sight, she got peace seeing her daughter still standing in the living hall with her husband, waiting for her..

Ragini stood there rooted with tears.. Pragya looks at her longingly with swollen eyes..

Pragya: Mom.. I'm sorry..

Ragini: Ugh.. Stop crying.. Your eyes are already swollen..

You're not a kid telling like Mom, I'm sorry.. I did it, by mistake.. (Pragya rolls her eyes in fear & looks at her with puppy eyes)

And you.. If you dare to hurt my daughter, I won't spare you alive..

Abhi smiles lightly hearing that..

Abhi: I'll.. Aunt..

Pragya: Mom.. Did you forgive me?

Ragini: What to do? I don't have any choice.. You've got new one to replace me but I've only you.. none's there to replace you, right.. (Smiles with tears)

Pragya runs to her mom & hugs her tight crying..

Ragini: My only prayer is.. You shouldn't face.. What I've faced.. It's not easy to be a single mom.. That too raising a girl child.. You can't realise the fear & restlessness of mine till you become mom..

Pragya: Mom.. I'm sorry..

Ragini: I wanna meet your in law family, shall we go?

Pragya & Abhi looks at each other..

Ragini: I'll talk to your parents.. Mister.. Take me to your home..

Hey, why are you keeping quiet? Do you have anyone or not? First, what's your name? What's your age? What's your job? What do you have studied? Do you have siblings?