Emerald

I'm staring hesitantly at the door my fingers tapping against the table. I look pretty good today,well you would with parents like mine. My mum's a model and my dad's a fashion designer. You'd think I'd be lucky and go to a posh private boarding school. Sorry to spill the bad news but I'm stuck at an average high school in Los Angeles. This is because my mum wants me to live an average life, I know. It sucks. I'm wearing some skinny jeans from my Dad's newest collection and a white t-shirt which says I'm not crazy just misunderstood from Gucci. My friends are meant to be coming over soon, or so I thought.

The door creaks open slightky and hear an explosion of giggles and my friends storm in. In seconds we are all on the sofa laughing our heads off fro some unknown reason. "Hey, Esme! Waz up?"exclaims Elle.

"Is it not obvious! Major makeover alert! Raid the wardrobes!"I shout. Elle is in my wardrobe in split-seconds. Tessa is in my make-up drawer, before I can open my mouth and Rita has my hairbrush in one hand and is singing Don't Stop Believing. "For a smile they can share the night!"Ella screeches in her attempt to sing. BOOM! My brother bangs the door open."SHUT THE HELL UP!" he storms. Everyone goes quiet then the door closes and wait for it..."DON'T STOP BELEIVING!" we sing as loudly as possible."Girls..."we here him mutter as he stomps back up to his room.

 "Ok guys. We have a party to hit tonight and we cannot leave this house without looking gorgeous we are going to start with face masks and nails,ok?We have 5 hours left! Let the pampering begin!" announces Tessa.