"yeah, that would be nice. i haven't left the house since we came home with luna anyways. i'm getting a bit stir crazy."

"or just crazy in general."

michael said as i rolled my eyes.

"i hate you."

i said with a slight smile before placing a kiss to michael's lips then to luna's cheek.

+

"how does this look?"

i asked michael as i walked out of the bathroom. it's the first time i'm leaving the house in two months and i guess i'm still a bit self-conscious about my body. it took me a good 30 minutes just to find an outfit that i did like on myself. and of course that just consisted of jeans, one of michael's shirts, and some sneakers.

"you look amazing."

michael said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and placed a kiss to my lips.

"thanks. i just don't feel that great about myself yet."

i said with a sigh.

"you don't have to feel great about yourself just yet. you made a little human and it's only been two months. your body doesn't just go back to normal automatically. and even if it never did, i'd still love you all the same."

michael said as tears brimmed my eyes.

"well don't cry on me."

michael said as i laughed.

"i've just missed you so much. i needed to hear that."

i said. michael placed another kiss on my lips before we went out to the living room where luna was all bundled up in her car seat. i made sure to grab an extra blanket for her, knowing how cold it can get at night, and made sure she was bundled up before we hit the road. once we arrived at calum's house, we were greeted by him and duke at the door.

"there's my favorite parents."

calum said with a bright smile as i bent down to pet duke.

"it feels like forever since i've seen you."

i said as i hugged calum

"i know. and i know everyone else is dying to see you and baby luna. come inside."

calum said as we walked into the house. we walked into the living room and were greeted by luke, sierra, ashton, kaykay, and bee with bright smiles. i placed luna's car seat down and bee, kaykay, and sierra quickly surrounded her.

"can i hold her?"

bee asked.

"since when do you ask to hold her?"

i said with a laugh as i took luna out of her car seat and handed her to bee.

"theres my girl! i've missed my little goddaughter so much."

bee said as i smiled. i've missed seeing how much my friends love and care about luna. they all truly love her like their own.

"she's gotten so much bigger since i saw her last. i've missed you!"

sierra said as she placed her finger in luna's hand.

"well the last time you saw her was when she was a newborn. she's getting too big though. it's hard to believe she's already two months old."

"she'll be 18 before you know it."

kaykay joked.

"shut up."

i said with a laugh as i rolled my eyes. after a few hours, the guys announced they were going to make the fire and the girls and i sat in the living room talking.

"is this your first outing since she was born?"

sierra asked me as i fed luna a bottle.

"yeah. kinda made me nervous just cause she's still so little. i knew being at home that i could protect her but...god knows what's in the world. it's like you become more aware of the world when you have a child."

"it's a motherly instinct. i know you'd have it in you."

bee said as i smiled.

"i've missed you."

"i've missed you too. can we just not fight anymore? it sucks."

"agreed."

i said with a laugh. i shifted luna in my arms placed the bottle in my right hand. and that's when i heard a gasp come from sierra.

"is that what i think it is?"

sierra asked as she stared directly at my right hand. i looked down at the ring on my hand as my heart sunk to my stomach. michael and i were suppose to tell everyone together. luckily the guys walked into the living room in the same moment.

"the fire is up if you guys wanna come outside."

michael said.

"i want alex to tell me what that big rock on her special hand is."

sierra said with a big smile on her face. everyone's eyes fell to my engagement ring as i looked up at michael, who just shrugged.

"um, michael and i are engaged!"

i said. everyone jumped up and started hugging and congratulating us. i'm glad to know that all of our friends are supportive of our relationship. it's all i could really ask for from them. they really are my family.