22: GUARD CRACKING

Start from the beginning

Seeing as she can't stay there, she feels super asphyxiated with their contaminated relationship, she left the dining room and followed the way to the kitchen that leads to the backdoor of the backyard she spent her first and last morning married with her husband. A place he made just for them but they didn't even get to stay there for more than a day, she couldn't hold back the vomit so she move to the flowers and threw up everything she has in her stomach. Even the expensive lunch she had.

"Why?" She cried out to herself through crooked breaths, her eyes staring into the darkness in depression. Her shoulders are sagged, as if the tiredness of those three years is rolling off of them.

Just after she feels more good, twenty minutes into letting all those tears fall down her face like a damn sluice broken, she stood up and made her way inside. She hasn't cried in a long time and it feels good letting all of it down, allowing them to roll and rock. Ha, if only those tears could also wash away her regrets, she would've been pure of any guilt by now. And the heartbreaks too, they wouldn't have been there. So fresh and frJihan

But look at her there hiding and ruining her makeup and façade all together. Why is she even feeling bad when they are being all lovey dovey with one another? They are married for goodness sake while she is not with him anymore, divorced and away from one another for more than three years all because of her! She does not have the right to wallow there in self pity when she brought this upon herself, no one else did it for her. She sounds pathetic actually.

"Where have you been, Ameena? Their Highnesses took it to their room finally and we are dismissed for the night." Jihan explained as soon as she sighted Amirah walking back inside with a plate so they won't think she went to do something. She's closing her face with the veil, her makeup running down.

"Oh, that's very polite of them to do." She rolled her eyes, feeling the irritation chirping inside her voice so she cleared her throat not wanting to rise any suspicion from this very intelligent woman Jihan.

"I know right. It is as if they wanted to make love in front of us but thankfully, her Highness threw a plate and that is when they remembered about us." Lubabatu walked inside the kitchen while fanning herself with her hand in an exaggerated way. Amirah smiled a little at that, Lubabatu is what she is.

"You wouldn't have commented if they were going to do it, Lubs. Don't pretend to not like the free show you've watched." Mansurah laughed, joining them inside the kitchen with Aidah right behind her smiling mischievously.

"Well, that was freaking intense I tell you. From the looks of it, the prince is one heck of a beast in the bedroom." Aidah laughed loudly, eyes shining with mirth not knowing Amirah is quietly fuming inside ready to blow up.

"That is not appropriate to say about your master, Aidah." She couldn't keep it in so she blew out, her hand flying to close her face as she takes deep calming breaths. If she doesn't take control over her feelings now, she will definitely lose her head in process and everything will be ruined for her. She still have some more time in the palace, she can't risk it.

"Whatever. Let's leave now before we start hearing what we shouldn't." Mansurah put the last plate in it's rack before making her way out of the kitchen and chamber all together the others following closely behind.

"Aren't you going to Uzair's today?" Aidah furrowed her brows when Amirah said she will be heading home. She usually goes to Uzair, get her food then she leaves for home with it. They know her condition back at home and support her thoroughly.

"I don't feel like going there today, besides, I'm sure Afaf is full so is Najla. My regards to him please." She smiled at them then hastily made her way to the gates, a long trek there but she was in a hurry and didn't want them to see her runny makeup.