"Jihoon, why didn't you at least let me know? Do you know how big of a shock I got when I saw the video?", Jihoon chuckled and shrugged.

"I don't know. I felt like giving you a surprise.", Jihoon said jokingly.

Coach let out a small laugh.

"Alright, fine. I know it's Sunghoon's idea anyways.", Sunghoon's eyes went wide.

"Oh come on Daniel! You saw through me?", Daniel chuckled and nodded.

"When have you ever called me hyungnim?", Daniel said before ruffling the shorter man's hair.

Yuzuru went over to Sunghoon and patted his back.

"Good luck for Friday. Don't disappoint me.", Yuzuru said with a smirk.

Sunghoon pouted and hugged Yuzuru. It caught him off guard.

"I will do my best. But promise me if you win, can you let me touch the medal once?", Sunghoon looked up to Yuzuru with a pout.

Yuzuru laughed and ruffled his hair.

"I can't because I have hope that you will dethrone me. It's all competition, Sunghoon. Don't let me win.", His words was true. It shouldn't have to come to that.

"Sunghoon, it's getting late, why don't we get some rest?", Jihoon asked him while still clinging on to Daniel.

"Okay but can you please not hug coach like that?", Sunghoon asked with a disgusted face.

He found their relationship disgustingly cute. He's jealous of them.

"He's my boyfriend! I can hug him whenever I want. Now come on!", Sunghoon shook his head and turned back to Yuzuru.

"Umm, I guess I'll see you at the rink. I have your number so I'll text as much as I can.", Sunghoon said with a smile.

Yuzuru chuckled and nodded, ruffling the taller boy's hair again.

The two figure skaters parted ways as Sunghoon left with Coach Daniel and Jihoon as Yuzuru stayed in the ice rink.

"Park Sunghoon..I hope we'll be good rivals.", He said with a soft chuckle.

~~~

Jake's POV

"One, two, Connect! We're ENHYPEN!", All seven of us greeted our dear fans as they cheered. Some even screaming.

I still think I'm in a dream. Performing live in front of thousands of our fans is unreal. It feels euphoric. I put on a smile as I look around the venue. Fans holding and waving our lightstick, banners and more.

"Yes, Engene, did you enjoy the performance of our new title track?", Jungwon asked them with a cheery voice.

Of course, they answered with a flood of yes and "WE LOVE IT". We had just performed a teaser for our new title track that's releasing a week after our world tour ends so I'm really excited to find out what they think of it and it seems like they love it. It brought a big smile on my face.

"Wow, that's great to hear. Do you know our very own Jake helped in composing the song?", My cheeks flushed as Jungwon said my name. Why would he put all the attention on me?

As he said that, our fans screamed. "Oppa, you're so talented!" "Hyung, you did well!" Even though the compliments made me feel embarrassed, I liked it.

I bowed, thanking them and composed myself before speaking.

"Thank you everyone..but it isn't just me who helped. Every member helped in the making of the song so they deserve it as well.", I heard awws all around the venue as my cheeks flushed even more.

"Our Jakey is so humble, right?", Jungwon said with a teasing tone. They all shouted yes as it made my cheeks even more flushed, if that was even possible.

Jungwon turned to look at me with a smile, his dimples barely poking out. Gosh, why does he have to be so cute?
Ever since I met him with Sunghoon, I've always found him cute. He has a cute personality too. Although, my huge crush for Sunghoon makes me hold back my feelings for Jungwon.

Why do I have to like two cute boys at the same time?

~~~

im so sorry for the long wait!! I was having a tough time but I'm back now and I'll try to post more chapters soon so bare with me :))