The First Chapter

I think one of my greatest skills is coming up with chapter titles. anyway enjoy!
---------------------------------------------------
"Don't do the ritual! They're coming!" Orders were barked, and the members of the red lotus followed them obediently. "Not all of you, idiots! Just two! Sneak her out the back! We'll hold them off long enough so they won't know! Run, go!" The her they were referring to was an unconscious avatar. The they, they were referring to was the force trying to save her. They arrived and fought bravely but it was to no avail, the cavern was empty and the red lotus were gone.
---------------------------------------------------
Asami- three years later

I'm not going to let this be some sob story. Another sad tragedy ending the some way. I was always daddy tough little solider, the girl who was to inherit his company some day.

We all have ways of dealing with pain. There is the person who cries and gets over it. There is the person who cuts until they die or see a therapist. Then there is the person who submerges themselves in work in order to forget, but they never really do. I am the last one, I mean, what would you expect from the CEO of future industries? I have her picture in my locket though. Right next to my moms. Tenzin, of course, thinks it's true what they say: that the good die young. He was the first one to suggest looking in the earth kingdom for the new avatar. Before even Lin could do it. Though Lin did love her a like a daughter. I'm sorry, I mean Lin DOES love her like a daughter. Korra is alive. I'm not going to to stop until I find her. Not until the day I die, I swear on my Everything. Even if that's not a lot anymore. Even if it doesn't mean anything to me again.
---------------------------------------------------
So I decided to make this book really depressing! Have fun with feelz!!!