ₛₚₑₑdᵣᵤₙₙᵢₙg

A week had passed since bonfire night, and Nick couldn't be more enamoured. The two never spoke about the quixotic but innocent  and delicate affairs that'd occur later in the night, though he can recall each and every detail clear as daylight.

After all the talk about the stars present that night, stargazing felt like an inevitable option. The two laid down side by side, admiring the beaming lights light-years away. It really put in perspective how small they were in an infinite universe, how in a million years from now their existence would be unheard of.

The time they had was limited, therefore there really is nothing left to lose if it means making their entire lifetime worthwhile; it was only a matter of when the universe would throw some sort of opportunity their way—or rather, a question of when they'll notice.

He remembered how she reached her hand out, framing the galaxy within her fingers like a work of art. They talked for hours on end about all sorts of topics without once running out, until they dozed off together with the heat of the dying fire keeping the two warm, and that was the end of that.

He's unsure if he's gone crazy, but everything felt different between the two, almost as if she'd seen him in a new sort of light. Though it had been just a theory, and there wasn't any clear evidence supporting it, he's noticed that she's become significantly more comfortable around him— as if there was something holding her back prior. To Nick, that small advancement meant the entire world.

Now he was sitting in the comfort of his chair, ready to stream for the first time in a while. His good friend, Clay, or Dream, was on call in the background. The chat always went wild when the two stream together.

He was already bracing for all the "Hi sippy cup it's my birthday today, can you and dream please say happy birthday blah blah blah" donos. Sometimes he wished his fans weren't as dry in comparison to a handful of his friends.

He was doing another speedrun stream, aiming to beat the game for the first time on stream. While he was looting a desert temple, the very first "Can you say hi to..." donation came through. He let out an audible sigh, followed by a greeting to a series of names given.

"Your donations are so dry." Dream pointed out, though he most likely meant it in a non-serious way.

"Yeah tell me about it." He muttered.

In the most enthusiastic voice he could use, Dream encouraged the chat to engage more, "Sapnap viewers, for the next 10 minutes you can ask Sapnap any question and I'll answer for him truthfully"

"Noooooo" Nick argued, "do not do that. I'm setting TTS to a $20 minimum."

"Wow Sapnap out here scamming his fans" Dream laughed

It didn't even take a minute before the first wave of donations rolled through.

Hello Samsung refrigerator, will you do me the honour of doing a height reveal?

"He's 4 foot 11 and a half" Dream answered for him, just as he'd pledged.

"Shut up, stop spreading fake news before you get cancelled" Nick protested

"It's okay guys, at least he isn't 3 feet like George."

"Georgie" Nick echoed in a British accent. The two continued chanting Georgie until the next donation came through

Where's Gogy?

"Uhm, probably asleep. It's like 4 AM for him" explained Dream

"He's gotta get some beauty sleep to look as cute as he always does." Nick chuckled. The chat erupted in a bunch of Georgenap related messages.