Max: This is an antivirus software I created with, well, my best friend.

He said as a small ball with the claw hand flew into the air, looking at the class with two small digital eyes.

???: Hello my name is Markov. 

He soon began flying around Max as I just kept my eyes lock on the small guy.

Markov: We can fix this Max.

He said as Max inserted the flash drive into the laptop and soon the dinosaur soon disappeared, with all of the class data being fixed and returned to normal. Hurray  now that torment is back on schedule.

Principal: Congratulations young  man, very impressive indeed.

Soon everyone was just heading to the little guy and looking at Markov with amazement. I couldn't help but look at him myself. We soon hear how Markov manage to actually add the arm himself, so this A.I. is also self improving as well. Hate to imagine if he manage to become the next Skynet, I wonder if Markov can feel emotions too.

Chloe: Huh that's actually kinda neat, for a calculator that is.

F/n: Still it did say it did help Max make the antivirus software and made it's own limb, So it has to be quite an advanced A.I. just like Aeon.

Markov: Quite observant of you F/n.

F/n: So you know my name as well. 

Markov: Of course, Max showed me the class photo. He told me alot about you and his friends, I'm happy to finally meet you even Chloe.

Wait happy!?

Mendeleiev: This toy you made is very impressive Max, put it away please. Come on everyone back to your seats.

Markov: With all due respect Mrs. Mendeleiev, I'm not a toy. My name is Markov, and I'm Max's best friend.

Yeah, teacher plus something that goes against their system. Not to mention advance A.I. with ability to express emotions, and no authority figure to accept it. An akuma is bond to be coming. I soon headed to my seat and grabbed my bag and pulled some smoke bombs just in case.

Mendeleiev: You programmed your robot to say that. A robot cannot think for itself, much less love anybody.

And people use to believe the sun revolved around the earth, that got proven long ago to be false. But then again some people are just too blind to see what's in front of them, just like how people around here can't seem to tell who's behind a mask. But soon the little buddy is taken away by the principal as everyone is walking back to their seats, way to go Mrs. Mendeleiev I'm sure your father Denzel Crocker would be so proud of you.

Nathanial: A shame I didn't get some time with Markov, I think I could have made some interesting art based off him.

F/n: Hmm, don't say anything and I'll see about getting him back.

Nathanial: Huh why?

F/n: Max cares about him, that's why.

He nodded as I began to sneak my way through the to the door. I then heard a phone go off as Mendeleiev soon looked that and away from the door, this bought me some time to sneak through and out of class. Soon I was out and about, using the stairs to avoid being spotted by the classes up stairs and crouching my way through the school. When I saw the principal leave his room, I soon manage to sneak my way through as the door shut behind me.

F/n: Alright, now the fun- part?

I said as green light soon blasted from the desk and my phone started to shake rapidly. I then saw the lamb began to move on it's own as Markov soon flu out of the desk, in an alternate color scheme.