Robostous

F/n pov

And now it's time for my least favorite teacher in my least favorite subject. I swear if one subject they should get rid in my honest opinion, is without a doubt chemistry. I mean I know how important it is to know your chemical compounds so you don't accidently create a bomb. But learning how to do your taxes or how to drive would be something far more useful to learn then knowing the chemical compound of  a atom. I mean Mrs. Mendeleiev is Physics teacher why is she teaching chemistry? But at least I manage to find these old binoculars my great uncle made, now I just need them in working order. 

F/n: Let just get this over with.

When I entered the classroom, I saw the principal and the teacher having problems with the computer, maybe I'll be lucky and the teacher loses her lesson plan. I soon took a seat next to Nathanial, especially sense the teacher hardly comes back here. I then drop my bag and pulled out my character sheet as Nathanial pulled out his, while Ivan oversaw what we were doing.

F/n: Alright Nathanial, any questions so far?

Nathanial: Um yeah, why do I have this?

He said as he pulled out his list of spells.

F/n: Your playing a wizard, that means that paper is your arsenal of spells. I have one too considering I'm playing an arcane trickster, but Ivan doesn't one sense he is a Barbarian.

Ivan: If your having a hard time getting use to it, I'm sure Max can help you find a play style that suits you.

F/n: True, after all I play the rogue considering I like being sneaky. Ivan plays barbarian considering he likes to prove the most brutal can be the kindest. And Nino likes the bard considering he likes using his music and words to be a brutal source of combat. If you don't to play wizard, their are other classes to chose from.

Nathanial: I see thanks by the way.

F/n: No problem.

I said as we saw Max entering the room, we then put away our sheets and saw the teacher still messing with the computer. The principal thought he had solved it, until a dinosaur appeared on the monitor, and I know enough from my great uncle to know that is never a good sign.

Max: That's dyno 33 a milieus computer virus. Let me try something.

He said as he was about to code try something on the laptop but Mrs. Mendeleiev soon tokk laptop away from him.

Mendeleiev: Go back to your seat now Max, leave this to the adaults.

She said as Max he took his bag, but soon his bag began... talking?

???: Inform the adualts that if they don't neutralize the virus in the next 75 seconds, theirs's a 99.99% chance that the hardware will be damage.

Max: Quiet.

Okay talking backpacks. Well sense he's a wiz with computers and not black magic, I'm going to assume Max made an  A.I. But soon the adults began panicking more and unsure.

Principal: How long did you say we have?

Max: 65

Principal: Let him try.

He said as Max came over to the computer and began pulling something from his bag. Only for a small metal claw hand to bring out a flash drive.

???: I believe this is what your looking for.

Max: Oh thanks.

Max said as everyone in class had the look of shock as I just had my eyes wide open.