Chapter 10 The Worthless Battle

Começar do início

Y/n=What the...

Suddenly from other direction..

Motohama=Dieeeeeeee!!

*HIT*

Y/n=What's wrong with you guys?

Matsuda=Y/n! You bastard!

Y/n=Seriously, what is it?

Matsuda=Don’t fuck around! What the heck was that!? Mil-tan looked like those really strong guys from a martial arts manga! And why was he wearing Gothic Lolita clothes!?

Motohama=Not only that! He also brought some friends! He made a gathering of some sorts! There were couple of those who looked like "Mil-tan"! I was so scared! I thought I was going to get killed!

Matsuda=And they were going on about the world of magic! Whaaaaaat the fuck is the "World of Magic Serabenia"!? I don’t know any shit like thaaaat!

Y/n=Congratulations. Now you guys have G.F!

After I said that, Matsuda and Motohama does a double brain buster on me.

[8 Days Later]

[Y/n Room]

On the day of the decisive battle.

Right now, it’s 10 o’clock at night. The decisive battle will start in two hours, exactly from 12am

Y/n=Finally this day came.

Suddenly.

*Knock*Knock*

Asia=Y/n-san, may I come in?

Y/n=Yeah, sure.

Asia then entered my room.

Asia=U-Umm, Y/n-san, can I sit beside you?

Y/n=Yeah. Sure.

Asia approaches me who am sitting on my bed and then she sits beside me.

She then hugs onto my arm tightly.

Y/n=What’s wrong?

Asia=……I can’t stop shaking when I think that there is a scary battle waiting for you..

Y/n=Don't worry Asia, I'II be fine.

Asia=And.... Can I stay like this until we leave?

Y/n=Sure.

Asia=……Can I stay with you forever from now on?

Y/n=Yeah, we will always be together.

[Timeskip]
Around 11.40pm at night.

The other club members and I have gathered in the old school building.

Grayfia=Lord Y/n, are you ready?
It’s ten minutes before the match.

Y/n=I always ready.

Grayfia=When it becomes the time to start the battle, you will be teleported to the battlefield through this magic-circle. The location of the place is in a different dimension used for battles. You may fight with all your power. It’s a disposable space so feel free to fight to your satisfaction.

Issei=Hey Y/n, are you sure you don't need a help? I mean it's 1 vs 16.

Y/n=Nah, i don't need any help. You all just stay here and wacth the show.

Grayfia=This "Rating Game" battle will also be viewed by members of Phoenix households from a different location through broadcast.

Grayfia=Lucifer-sama will also be viewing this battle. Please do not forget about it.