Butterfly Kiss

(WARNING! SOME OF YOU MAY FANGIRL. CAUTION! )
"You are amazing!" Opal cheered, watching Luke swim in the water. He felt very confident swimming next to her.

After he explained everything about him and Sofia, she was in awestruck. She thought their live's were amazing, that they get to live freely in the sea.

Sadly, she also learned about the dangers of being a Sea-Dancer. Just the thought of it made her shiver.

"You are a strong swimmer." Opal beamed and paddled next to him. She looked at his tail and touched it. "Wow, I kinda wish I could have a tail." She giggled and blushed. Luke looked to make sure Sofia was still on shore. He then looked back at Opal and held her hand. "Wanna go under water. On my back?" He whispered. Opal nodded and wrapped both of her arms around his neck.

"Hold on." He said to her. Opal nodded, taking a breath and they both went under.

------------------------------------

Opal and Luke both sat under a waterfall, near a secret cove. "So, was that fun?" Luke asked her while holding her hand. Opal nodded and slowly turned to her side. "I always knew you were special. Ever since I saved you from those bullies." She whispered so softly, it felt as though a butterfly kissed him.

A small smile spread along his lips. He wrapped his arms around her waist and hugged her tightly. "Thank you for being my closets friend." He whispered. She could see a little teardrop drip from his eyes. Opal wiped away the tear and kissed his cheek. "You're welcome." She whispered back and could feel the slimy scales rub against her toes.

Luke slowly opened his eyes. He pressed his lips onto hers and pulled back. "Ever since highschool, I've always wanted to kiss you." He whispered. Opal opened her eyes and blushed. "Me too."