𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐭 𝐀𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐭

Start from the beginning

"Mr. Malfoy, should we go check on Mrs. Malfoy?" She asked raising her eyebrows. "I mean, you did mention she was ill and she's been upstairs for a while." Lucius shook his head, interrupting her by crashing his lips onto hers. Katherine was taken aback but quickly returned his kiss by throwing her arms around his neck to pull him closer. His hands moved from her waist to her back, his hands working fast to slowly begin undoing her corset. She pulled away surprised. "Mr. Malfoy, what if someone sees us? The guests can return from the garden at any-"

"My pet, let them see then. I've been waiting to ravish you all night. I simply cannot stand to look at you fully clothed any longer." He replied before kissing her again. Katherine moaned slightly, her hands quickly moving to assist him in undoing the complicated corset top. Once the ties were undone, Katherine slipped the top off to reveal her lacy bra underneath. She slid off the large ballroom skirt letting it pool underneath her. Lucius hummed slightly as he moved his lips to her neck, kissing and biting at the sensitive skin. Katherine's hands moved quickly to his suit jacket, throwing it off of him. She began unbuttoning the buttons of his shirt, practically ripping the shirt open so she could run her palms over the muscles on his chest.

Lucius grabbed her again, pulling her towards the stairs. She was still stumbling to get his shirt off, the two moving their way up the staircase before giving up. Katherine lowered herself on the steps, Lucius hovering above her. They pulled away for a moment, Katherine looking into his eyes again dreamily. "Mr. Malfoy, fuck me on these stairs." She whispered earning a responsive groan from her partner. She smirked, guiding her hand into his already messy hair. Her hands ran through his soft locks for a moment before he began attacking her neck with soft nibbles again.

"I've been wanting to do this all night." Lucius said as he began moving his lips down her body. His hands found themselves on her breasts, squeezing them gently in order to make her stifle a moan. Her chest rose in anticipation, his mouth finally reaching the area above her heat. She threw her hands above her head, one hand grabbing at the banister to steady herself. She felt Lucius pulling down her panties discarding them god knows where. She was already breathless from all of the passions and pure, raunchy lust between the two of them.

He was suddenly ravishing her, his tongue lapping at her folds. Taken aback, Katherine cried out, her hand almost going white from gripping the banister. He moved one of his hands to press her hips down, continuing with his work. It felt so good, to have him sucking and licking at her like that, taking her on the stairs when anyone, everyone could walk in and see at any moment. She threw her one ankle over his shoulder, which allowed him to get a new angle. Her back arched as he switched between flicking her clit with his tongue and sucking on the sensitive nub.

After a few moments, Katherine trembled as she found her release. Before she could catch her breath, Lucius was suddenly buried inside her thrusting roughly. He snapped his hips setting a brutal pace, obviously taking care of his own pleasure rather than her own. Katherine immediately had to grab on his back, digging her nails into the skin. Her head fell back against the stair, and she had to entrap his lips in another kiss to hold her head up.

"Fuck...Mr. Malfoy! Right there!" She whimpered, Lucius going at an ever faster pace.
"I bet Victor can't fuck you like this. What would he say if he saw you like this, getting absolutely ravished, hm? To see you here, absolutely drowning in pleasure at my touch? Would he be disappointed in you? I do believe he has a small crush on you, how terrible it would be for him to walk in on us." He husked. His hand snaked down to gently rub her clit with his finger, which only caused her to throw her head back again. He slid in and out of her, his cock stretching her out almost uncomfortably. 

"Katherine? Where did you-KATHERINE?"

Victor. The last person she wanted to see and the one person Lucius wanted to see.