𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐈𝐭 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

I see a line of cars
And they're all painted black
With flowers and my love
Both never to come back

Everything was a fiery orange. As Katherine stepped out of the tent, all she could see in her immediate view were people screaming, running, panicking as the campsite was engulfed in flames. She ran out of the tent, pushing Draco aside. "Draco, where's your father?" she asked, grabbing onto his arm. Draco pulled his arm away with a disgusted expression on his face. "I bet he's one of them," he smirked, laughing a little as he pointed to a group of people in pointed black hats and masks marching, casting offensive spells at the frightened campers. Katherine's eyes widened as she bolted away from the blonde, the only thing on her mind being finding Elowen and getting the hell out of there.

"ELLIE! ELLIE!" She screamed, pushing people aside as she ran through the crowd. Soon she was out of breath, stopping by a demolished tent to let herself rest for a moment before taking off again. As she looked up, she spotted Elowen wandering alone between the flames, her arm bleeding. Katherine quickly ran up to her, grabbing on to her sister tightly. Elowen turned around, gasping before realizing it was Katherine as she let out a sigh of relief.

"Elowen we have to go."

The two start to run towards nothing, getting lost in the chaos and blazing fury surrounding them. After what seemed like hours of running, they finally stopped at the edge of a forest to rest. Katherine turned to her sister, grabbing her into a tight embrace. "I'm sorry Ellie. I'm going to get you home. I fucked up, I fucked up bad. Don't worry I'm going to leave and-"
"I don't think you want to do that, Miss Farrington."
Katherine whipped her head around to see Lucius striding towards her. His face was dirty with soot, his long blond hair unusually messy. Her eyes widened as she stepped in front of Elowen protectively. After what Draco said, there was no way she was going to trust him so soon, not when there were terrorists wreaking havoc on the campsite.

"Mr. Malfoy, where did you go? Draco and I woke up and you were gone. Where were you?" she yelled.
Lucius stopped, holding his arms out defensively. "Now do not go insinuating that I was amongst this disgusting chaos. I had simply left to do some Ministry business, that's all. I certainly didn't want to wake you and Draco, you looked so peaceful while you slept." He answered, smirking slightly. Katherine's eyes darted between Elowen then at Lucius, her hand finding its way to the wand in her pocket.

"There you are, Elowen!" yelled a voice, the owner being Ginny Weasley running towards them. Lucius inhaled, lowering his arms with a slight smile on his face.
"Ellie, go to Ginny. I'll handle this." Katherine whispered in her ear. Elowen ran towards Ginny, quickly running off with her after giving her sister one last look, leaving Lucius and Katherine alone.

Suddenly the sky flashed a vile green, a cloud-shaped formation appearing in the sky taking the form of a huge snake that slithered out of a skull's mouth. Katherine heard more desperate screams. Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder, Lucius's breath hot on her bare neck. "Surely you do not think I am a part of this. Draco was just making up silly stories, you know how young teens are. Let's go, darling." He purred, his other hand snaking around her waist, moving her hand off her wand. Katherine sighed, nodding as Lucius loosened his grip on her, whispering "good girl" in her ear causing a shiver to travel up and down her spine. He pulled away, gently running his fingers through her tangled hair. "What a shame, your hair is all dirty. How about when we get back to the manor you take a nice bath, hmm? Get yourself cleaned up. You've had such a stressful night."

-

That night Katherine sat on the floor of the shower, hot water pouring over her as she held her knees to her chest, the day's events flooding her mind. She didn't believe Lucius, no, and ignorance truly was bliss. She stared at her reflection in the metal faucet, biting her lip as she saw a harsh shadow move behind her. Suddenly she was being pulled up off the floor and flipped around, her back pressed against the glass shower door. Lucius stood before her, water dripping down his bare chest. Not speaking, he snaked his arm around her waist, his other hand gripping her chin as he leaned in. He was muscular, and Katherine couldn't help but whimper as his hand on her chin kept from looking anywhere else. "Mr. Malfoy-" Katherine whispered before he crashed his lips onto hers. Not hesitating for a second, she kissed back, wrapping her arms around his neck to pull him closer to her.

Katherine was in bliss, leaning against the glass of the shower. Lucius pulled away for a second to gently bite on her ear before mumbling "Jump." She did as she was told, wrapping her legs around his waist as he pressed her harder against the glass. He began trailing his lips down her neck, one of his hands creeping down to rest on her stomach teasingly. Katherine moaned softly before she was suddenly flipped over, her hands pressing against the glass. She felt Lucius remove his hands from her before he chuckled.

"Stop teasing me-" she mumbled, allowing herself to look behind her.

Lucius Malfoy was nowhere to be seen.

Katherine stepped out of the shower, shaking her head before staring at herself in the mirror. She grabbed a brush and started to comb through her wet hair, mumbling to herself as she did. "He was there. He was in the shower. He was going to fuck me in the shower. I did not imagine it." She affirmed to herself. Her brush dropped her friend and she cursed to herself as it fell on the floor. Bending over, she noticed wet footprints on the bathroom tile. So he was here.

As she stepped out of the bathroom, she noticed something on her bed. It was a small coin purse filled with money, mostly gold galleons. Inside the purse was a note, and next to the purse was a lacy black bodysuit, a pair of heeled boots, and a tight pencil skirt. Katherine quickly opened the note, reading the cursive handwriting on the inside of the parchment. "I have to be somewhere early tomorrow morning. I'm sending you and Narcissa on a ladies' day tomorrow. Wear this and be wearing this when I get back-unless you find something else to wear for my thank you. -L.M."

Katherine set the note on her vanity and smiled to herself, completely forgetting what had happened earlier.

I look inside myself
And see my heart is black

A/N: GIRLS DAY<3 Narcissa and Katherine are going to spill some tea next chapter. I promise plotwise more important things will happen in the next few chapters-some long-awaited spice maybe?