6. School Of Truth And Lies

Start from the beginning

Oh it's just Marionette.

It took a minute for the information to sink in. When it finally does, I widen my eyes and my face grew red like a tomato.

I carefully nut quickly got off the bed and sat away from the bed.

What happened last night? I remember stealing the 'Gemini Archangel', challenge with Lily and what's his name, won, carried Marionette in Sky Joker and let...her...sleep in...my...room.

DAMN IT! HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE JOKER?! I THOUGHT SOMETHING ELSE HAPPENED LAST NIGHT!!!

I crawl towards my bed with a sleeping girl on it with a plan to kick this girl out. When I was almost at my destination, Marionette shifted and face my direction. I immediately stop and peer at her to see she was still sleeping. I let out a sigh of relief before moving on to my plan.

I reach for Marionette's hand to pull her off the bed but suddenly a hand grab my wrist and grip it tightly. I glance at Marionette to see her wide awake. She pulled me towards with an incredible strength, making me on top of her.

I flutter my eyes open and they were greeted day a pair of crystal blue eyes. The color of a mysterious ocean gazing at my own blue eyes. Somehow mysterious, you could see different emotions swirling inside of it but the most noticeable is pain? Suffering? Depression? No, loneliness.

Regardless of being wonderstruck the position I realize the position we're in.

Our faces were only inches from each other! No, scratch that, it's barely few millimeters! Our nose were barely touching! What's more our lips nearly brushed each other!

My face grew hotter like a volcano and butterflies swarm in my stomach when a voice intervene, "Uhh...Mr. Joker?" I turn my head to the entrance to see a confuse Hachi, angry Queen and a displeased Spade.

I quickly sat up from my position, "Spade? Queen? What are you two doing here?!" I screamed in panic.

"What do you think you're doing, pervert?" Queen growled, gripping on her sword tightly.

"Joker, how much have you fallen?" Spade asked, pointing his Ice Gun at me.

I started sweating in fear, "G-guys I ca-can explain"

"Say your prayers Joker!"

"Ice Shot!" Queen and Spade beat me to pulp.