CHAPTER1

14 year old Avneet is Covering herself with the Blanket as her eyes are focused on the Horror Film. She's muncing the Popcorn slowly slowly; As the climax scene is very near!! She chew Popcorn fast as possible and Gulped it without leaving any Horror scene from her eyes.

The Lights are off and her Dad is Making some more Popcorn for her by dancing on the floor.

Dad - Avneet!! I'm just on the way!! Pause the Scene, I'm too reaching there!!

Avneet eyes are wide open as The Scary part is about to happen and Her grip from the Remote had been slipped and She gripped her Blanket more and more tighter!!

Dad is hearing that TV isn't Paused so He ran towards the Hall by grabbing the Popcorn Bowl.

Dad glaring - Avneet!!

Avneet With her wide eyes - Ssshhshssh!! Dad, Sitnext to me!! Fast.

He did as she told to him. The Man is going to Reveal his identity when One big Light Spashed Outside the Door and The House Electricity fused which means NO TV!!

Avneet squealed that moment with her high pinch!!

Avneet - Dad!! I'm scared!!

Dad hugged her besides as He told her to stay calm - Avneet, It's just raining outside so the Electricity had been fused, Just wait here, I'm going to see the FuseBox.

Avneet - Dad no!! I'm scared right now!! Don't go!!

Dad - Avneet, You're strong girl,Be here and wait till I come.

Avneet nodded in dark as Her eyes are still Big and Scared.He left her behind as She started to see Random Illusions in the Lighted walls and Window.

She heard Drops of Water from the Kitchen and thunders are the plus Scary things. She brought herself more together by Holding her Legs above the Chest.

She tilted her Face towards the Door as She heard Little taps from the Other side of door.

Avneet slowly- Dad Come fast.

After the storms and Rain stopped, The light Automatically came. She sighed in relief as Her Whole body was digged inside the Couch like She tried to Deepen herself on the Corner of the couch.

Her Head twisted a little towards the door as its doorknob started to Twist.She Went inside as she knew He's her Dad, Ofcourse.

She went inside her room as Her Dad came inside with the Uncle, Smiling and Laughing widely.

She peeped through the door as She shifted her eyes towards Uncle.

Uncle - Your house is just too silent I guess, Where's your family??

Dad smiled as he told him that In this house just 2 persons are leaving, Him and His Daughter.

Uncle nodded as He knew that Supposefully her Wife is No more which is true though so he weakly smiled as He greeted Avneet who's peeping through the door.

Dad - Avneet, Meet him, He's our new neighbor, Mr Nigam.

Avneet confused plus giggled - Chewing gum!!?

The silent took occurred, Bit It's just broken as Mrs. Nigam came inside the house as Her face is glowing all over the Decorational Artworks and Awards.

Mrs. Nigam - I suppose, Your son had won this.

Dad corrected - My Daughter.

Mrs. Nigam smiled - Avneet, Come outside, We're going to be your Upstairs
Neighbour.

Avneet weakly smiled as She confronted herself by Squeezing the Fist - H-Hii!! Uncle and Aunt, I'm A-Avneet Kaur-

She had half completed as her full face turned Red and By Jumping towards her bedroom she said - And I'm 14 years old!!

And The door shuts, All 3 laughed and Sat on the respective couches as Dad went to take some Juice and Snacks.

Mrs. Nigam slowly - Hubby.

Mr. Nigam keep smiling.

She nudged him greatly as He squealed in pain.

Dad from the kitchen - Any problem.

Mrs. Nigam handled the situation as She said - Oh No problem Mr. Nandra.

Dad smiled.

Mr. Nigam slowly - What happened??

Mrs. Nigam - Where's his Wife?? She's sleeping or something!!? He's doing the hospitality alone?

Mr. Nigam told the things and She nodded with smile - Oh well!! This means Avneet is Single Child with Single Parent.

Mr. Nigam - Yeah!! Stop talking Mr. Nandra is coming.

The 3 sat and talked 2 hours long and in between They're talking about his Single Son Sid as Avneet was hearing all the conversations from her little bed.

******

After they left the place, Avneet walked in the hall by Roaring with Hunger - Dad!! What about our dinner!!

Dad smiled and told her to sit on the dining table Cause He'd already made the dinner.

Avneet smiled and sat next to his Seat. But his Father told her to take the Some of the dinner for new neighbor.

She heavily sighed as His dad gave her the Special looking dinner box.She looked him last time as she left the door behind.

For your information, They're leaving at the 3rd floor of the StreetFlat as the 4rth floor is of Nigam's house. They're not rich at all but living decent and Self respective life.

Anyways.

After door gotta shut, She looked over the Side Upstairs as She viewed the Stairs for her first step.

She stepped upward as She's holding the Big Box in the hand, The cold air are brushing her Pony as She slowly Reached on the 4th floor and Looked twice over 2 doors, Still confused as The whole Compartment is designed as 2 doors each Side as For 2 families so She kept looking for the right one.

Mr. Nandra was still confused why He's not coming back after 10 minutes passed like that.

Avneet is Red and Blussing as Try to tap on the one of the door but hesitantly took herself back as She is not that Comfortable with Neighbors here.

She sat on the stairs to see any person will surely come outside so that She can Ask for help. But as There's no Name plates Only Door number , She's just too
Frustrated that her Stimach is aching and Nobody literally not even Any small baby are coming towards her!!

Just some bloody mosquitoes came and started to bite her. Avneet kept silent there when Suddenly one of the door opened and She found One Boy with White Shirt and Black Jeans.

He's holding the Phone while Focused on his Screen as Unknowingly He sat next to her that made her to think twice that If He's Old neighbor or New neighbor??

*******

HEY READERS!! IM HELLA EXCITED TO PUBLISH IT!!

JUST GIVE YOUR OPINION AND VOMMENT.

FOLLOW ME IN THIS ACCOUNT FOR UPDATES!!