Chapter 5:Biscuits and Apple Dumplings

Começar do início

Jimin wants to learn from his mother's mistakes. He doesn't want his Yoongi-hyung finding another omega to mate with in the future  because he's lacking in a way. Now however, Jimin doesn't know what he did wrong as to why his Yoongi-hyung started ignoring him ever since their date. He didn't complain when Yoongi slapped him; he took it like a good omega mate would to his alpha. So why is Yoongi upset?

"Ah, Jimin. Good morning." Taehyung softly smiled, placing the knife and apple down on the counter. "Good morning, mummy." Jimin smiled back, embracing Taehyung from behind. Taehyung turned around, bending slightly to return Jimin’s embrace. Their relationship isn’t always rocky; however it is far from blooming. Taehyung still loves his precious baby, even if his attitude right now isn’t the best. For Taehyung, Jimin is still his small baby that he gave birth to 10 years ago.

Namjoon was right; if he really wanted to fix Jimin, he needed to put an effort to change his ways and not always submit to Jungkook’s demands. Now the guild markets, schools, and hospitals are scattered all over Epiphania and the Purple road is almost finished, he has more time to relax and finally be a proper mother to Jimin for once. Jimin is still ten, Taehyung could still hopefully change Jimin’s attitude.

“What are you doing here, mummy?” Jimin asked, breaking the embrace, looking up at his mother’s soft oxen eyes that matched his; gleaming gold in the soft glow of the morning sun. Taehyung’s thin natural rosy lips curved into a soft smile as his slender fingers threaded through Jimin’s dirty blonde hair that came from him. He really took after his mother more. “Well, I heard from the servants that my little omega prince woke up at the crack of dawn to prepare apple dumplings for his Yoongi hyung. I figured you could use some help. Your father wouldn’t be happy knowing you cooked alone.”

“You’re right, I wouldn’t be.”

Jimin and Taehyung turned around, seeing Jungkook walking towards them, a pleasant look on his face as his ocean breeze scent wafted over them like an early summer morning in the Lee Territory. The servants in the room quickly bowed before returning to their duties, as Jungkook preferred them to.

“Daddy! Good morning!” Jimin smiled, latching onto Jungkook for an embrace. “Morning, baby.” Jungkook smiled broadly, lifting Jimin up and peppering him with kisses all over his face. “Morning, dear.” Jungkook greeted, moving closer to Taehyung and pecking him on the lips, flustering the omega queen. “Morning.” Taehyung hummed before darting his eyes behind Jungkook. “Where’s Sungho?”

“I’ll let him sleep longer. Poor baby was exhausted with all the physical training he did yesterday,” Jungkook said, putting Jimin down before going over to the sink and washed his hands, “he did an excellent job of catching a small deer! I couldn’t be more proud.” Jungkook said, smiling broadly at the thought. His alpha son really did take after him. Taehyung smiled at the wonderful news. Sungho is still his son in his eyes. “That’s wonderful!”

“Mhmm.” Jungkook hummed, turning to Jimin who opened the marmalade jar with ease. “Now, what is my strong baby doing, hmm?” Jimin looked up at him, a proud look displayed on his face. “I’m making apple dumplings for Yoongi-hyung!"

Jungkook raised an eyebrow as he noticed Taehyung's unpleasant look on his face. Taehyung mouthed; "Later." To him before smiling at Jimin. "Want mummy to help you, baby?" Jimin eagerly nodded at that, quite happy that he has his parent's full attention. He could pretend that he's still their sweet and naive baby in their eyes to ease them, especially his mother, to do something that he wants to do for a long time now.

Jimin couldn't deny, he quite enjoyed spending the morning with his parents. Ignoring the pleasant and happy stares of those filthy servants, baking and cooking with his mummy and daddy is fun. Jungkook wouldn't let him go near the stove and Taehyung refused to let him hold a knife. His father also accidentally opened the bag of flour with too much force, causing the flour to spill all over them.