Honey moon

Disclaimer: I HAVE NOT AND PROBABLY WILL NEVER GO OR BE AT DISNEYLAND. I DONT KNOW WHAT THE RATATOUILLE EVENT IS LIKE THEREFORE THIS MAY NOT BE ACCURATE. Thank you.

After the wedding there was of course the usual honeymoon. Where the couple would go off and do god knows what it where. George and y/n still really had no idea where to go.

"I have an idea."

"Anything at this point." He laughed

"What if we just go to America."

"Darling are you feeling all right? Where in America there is like 50 parts of it?"

"I'm feeling fine. I mean what if we just start somewhere and travel as we go. Let's say for example if we start out in California and then the next hour we're all like 'I'm feeling like Texas!' So we leave and go to Texas."

"You know that's actually a really great idea." George smiled.

And so it was a plan. America was where you were going."

"Guys you have to leave in a hour for apparating where are you going!?" Molly yelled as she entered the house.

"Thanks for watching the twins mom and we are going to America." George replied.

"Oh Merlin. I should have sent you to muggle school first. America is huge."

"That's what I told y/n then she came up with the brilliant idea to just travel as we please. Like she said one hour it's California the next it's Texas."

"Well alright then." She said tying to rush you out the door.

"Wait George we have to say goodbye to the kids."

"Oh yea."

The two of you went over to the twins crib. Much like Fred and George as infants neither one slept apart they were always together.

"Bye bye guys." George cooed at the sleeping infants and you pressed a kiss to each ones forehead.

You and George grabbed your luggage and were out the door.

"I hate leaving them." George muttered.

"I know love I do too but we are going to have a great time." You said sweeping his hand.

"I know but I can't bear to leave my pride and joy. My blood sweat and tears, my dna."

"Alright alright. Well we will only be gone for two days. Then you can come back here and give them so many kisses they'll pass out." You laughed.

"Sounds like a plan."

"Just don't actually make them pass out."

"Well obviously not we have medicine for that."

"Merlin George." You smiled.

The two of you apparated first two California like you planned.

"Alright where to first?" George asked.

"Umm I guess we can checkout some landmarks. Wait!-"

"What is everything all right?"

"We need to go to Disneyland. I need to show you remy the rat." You shrugged.

"Oh no."

"Let's go." You said grabbing his hand and apparating to the park.

The two of you appeared in a small alley and you grabbed a hold of his hand walking out. You were surrounded  by bustling families and Disney characters.