[2] Mikaelson Mansion

When I got to the mansion, I stand outside the house for 5 minutes admiring the home before me and the town across from it. I heard the door, making me turn around only to be met with a squeezing hug. I stand there not knowing what to do. I've never been the type of person to hug or like any physical touch. Knowing that it was Elijah, I pulled him off me and dusted myself. I look up to see him smiling like a kid on Christmas morning.

"Hello Elijah" sounding calm 

"Hi Rora, what are you doing here? Not that I'm not happy to see you..." 

I smile to myself "I'm here to help you guys kill the Salvatore, why else?"

Elijah's smile falls off his face and his eyes widen with fear. I frown not understanding why his making that face. He takes a couple of steps back and clears his throat. I roll my eyes at him and walk to the house, when I walk in I see Klaus, Kol, and Rebeka standing around a table with a map.  

Rebeka comes running to me with arms spread but stops last minute. She just smiles and jumps up and down, while Kol and Klaus walk over. 

"Hello sister" Klaus comes up to me, and double taps my shoulder.  I glare at his hands, making him place it back on his side. 

"Anyways, how are you guys?"  I look around seeing everyone eye each other. 

"You know what, never mind. Let's get this over with." I walk to the table everyone is following behind me. 

We spend the next few hours talking about who Salvatore is and how is working with them. But most of the time Klaus and Elijah were disagreeing and how had opposite opinions. Rebekah would interfere every once and a while, saying something about the necklace that Elena supposedly has. Kol and I sat back and watched as everything unfolded, waiting for one of them to give up.

"Wait-, why are they arguing? It's not like we care how Salvatore feels or the people that know them." I turn to Kol, confused by the bicker that's been going back and forth. Kol opens his mouth to say something but nothing comes out. 

"Well, the thing is.... that Elijah... well he not... He doesn't want to 'hurt' Elena he doesn't us to do this"

Kols struggles to say his sentences as if he's scared of what I might do to him. I look at him then at the ground. I zone out, it all makes sense now, the way he acted when I told him why I was there, and how he was quiet for most of the meeting. He didn't want any of this, he was on their side. If and when we have war, he would pick their side to protect this Elena. 

I get up and walk in between Klaus and Elijah to the front door. I hadn't noticed that they'd stop arguing until Elijah spoke up. 

"Rora! Where are you going? We're not done!" 

I turn around and looked Elijah in the eyes, "You know, for someone who's a family guy, always trying to bring to family back or help our sliding help out their problem. You were the last person I'd expect to fight against our family for some stupid girl. You disgust me"

"Let me explain, please. Rora-" he was cut off by me slamming the door shut.