Doc and flowers

Major character death he dies twice.

Hanahaki fic

Bdoc

  •••|^°^°^|•••

  •••|^°^°^|•••

Doc likes Bdubs a lot he loves him but, tries not to think about it since he is straight. He has to be what else would he be.

He is so cute his smile and laughs.

Straight people don't think like that.

He could kiss him when he was being a jerk

Straight people couldn't do that

Several small blue petals came out of his mouth he started to freak out he liked Bdubs as a romantic partner.

But, he was straight like, Bdubs.

He had a meeting with Etho today he headed there and asked Etho as he was about to leave with his spider eyes and snowman hat.

"Etho how would you confess to..." Doc cut himself off Bdubs had just entered his job offer the time stopped for the two. Doc tried to apologise for stopping his sentence.

Bdubs thought he liked Ren so hearing this made his heart stop.

Doc didn't know Bdubs was there he flew off when Bdubs brushed past him with sadness in his eyes. Etho's eyes went wide he started to freak out he had no clue what happened between the two.

He goes home and pukes up a bunch of Alpine forget-me-nots. and thick dark blood. The national flower of Canada Etho and Bdubs' favourite flower. He eats another spider eye he only ate 32 so far and he was feeling sicker than usual.

Suddenly he saw Bdubs dart past his half house. He flys after him the forget-me-nots scratching against his throat more and more cutting of his breathing. He tries to scream but, the six-inch stalks cut off his airflow. He falls out of the air just as he reaches Bdubs' mountain. The fall makes his arm scrape the rock but, he can't get a grip. He passes out just before he hits the ground.

He wakes up in his bed thinking that was a hell of a nightmare. Then he realises B was beside him crying. Then he opens his mouth to speak the flowers suffocating him as he says, B-dubs I- love you, please forgive me for not telling you s-oon-er. He tries to hang on but as soon as the flowers retreat his left lung collapses the last thing he sees is Bdubs' face tore apart by agony as he screams.

Docm77 fell from a high place.
Renthedog blew up
Docm77 was permanently killed by a lung collapse caused by Hanahaki.
BdoubleO100 CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT I DID WRONG HE SHOULD HAVE LIVED! SOMEBODY PLEASE!
Xisumavoid Bdubs you did what you could. That's all you could do.

451 words