Draco watched Hayden walk up to him, both of them smiling brightly.

"You look lovely!" Draco complimented as he gently wrapped his arms around Hayden's lower waist.

"Well thank you" Hayden smiled as he leaned forward to give his love a kiss.

"Now let me look at this dress" Draco said as he stepped back so he could see the full extent of his mate's beauty.

"Look at them, they're so adorable" Severus gushed quietly to his husband, learning over to kiss Tom on the cheek

"Reminds me of when we first met" Tom smiled, "Now let's go greet our guests and leave these two to have a bit of time alone" he added as he guided Severus to the ballroom.

"You look absolutely ravishing in that dress!" Draco whispered as Hayden finished turning for him. He couldn't help but want to take Hayden back into his arms, so that's exactly what he did.

"Thank you, mother and I spent a while making sure we looked perfect for tonight!" Hayden smiled, obviously pleased to have made Draco happy!

"Well, I can tell you that those efforts were not wasted, you look stunning!" Draco told him as he pressed his lips sweetly to Hayden's.

The ravenette immediately reciprocated but before anything could much further, Draco pulled away.

"As much as I would love to continue this, we should probably join our guests" Draco murmured as he rested their foreheads together.

"Alright" Hayden replied, "but I wouldn't object to continuing this later" the boy smirked as he stood straight and walked past Draco. When he got to the door frame though, he stopped to turn around towards Draco and winked playfully at him before continuing out the door.

Draco couldn't wait until he could get his troublemaker of a mate alone with him.

---

"Hayden, hi!" Pansy called out as she made her way towards the couple with Blaise and Theo trailing behind her.

"Hello Pansy, Blaise, Theo! How are you?" Hayden asked as the girl pounced on him with a hug.

"First of all, Happy New Year! Second, we're doing great, especially knowing that you're doing okay. You scared a lot of us when you never came back after the second task. We were constantly asking Draco how you were but he rarely ever answered" Pansy explained, hugging him even tighter before letting go.

"Well, thank you! It's nice to hear that you all were thinking of me!" Hayden said smiling at the three of them.

"Actually, speaking of the Tournament, I have something to talk to you all about now that we're here together. Follow me" he added as he led the four over to a secluded area by the fireplace.

"I need all of your help in knocking Dumbledore down a peg or two" Hayden started.

"And how do you suppose we do that?" Draco questioned as the others stared at the ravenette with mild shock.