I see his Adam's apple wobble in nervousness before he slowly nods his head at me. "Do you uh- want to come in?" he blurts out, his voice shaking ever so slightly.

I bite down on the inside of my cheek as I only nod my head at him in response. He than steps aside, allowing me of walk into his apartment. I look around for a moment, noticing it's only a bit smaller than mine. It's also a bit darker than mine. He has a black couch in his living room area with a dark grey rug. His furniture is much darker than mine. My gaze then lands on the few beer bottles on his coffee table, making me furrow my eyebrows.

The sound of Harry closing the front door quickly snaps me out of my thoughts though, not allowing me to overthink it. He then walks in front of me, anxiously twisting the rings on his fingers as he turns around to face. "D-do you want anything to drink?" he offers.

"Oh- no I'm okay. I have my own." I tell him as point to my purse handing off of my arm. He then raises his eyebrows, nodding his head at me, remembering how I almost always carry a water bottle with me. The tension filling the room makes me feel like I'm slowly suffocating as I shift back and forth on my feet.

He then motions his head towards the couch, sending me small and forced smile before he walks over to it. I swallow hard as I take slow steps over to it, setting my purse down on the coffee table, not even looking at the empty bottles sitting on the table beside it. "I'm sorry I-" Harry rushes out as he reaches forward, snatching the bottles off of the table

"It's fine." I quickly speak up before he walks off, walking into the kitchen, throwing them away. As he walks back, he shakes his head side to side as he runs his fingers through his hair. I know exactly what that means. "Seriously Harry, it's okay." I add, my voice coming out much softer.

I hear him let out a long sigh as he sits down on the chair beside the couch, leaving quite a bit of distance between us. He then flicks his gaze up at me as he leaves his elbows on his knees, an expression on his face I can't quite understand. "I can't believe you're here right now." he breathes as he shakes his head side to side slowly.

I quickly bite down on my bottom lip, feeling a lump already beginning to form in my throat, making me swallow hard as I glance down at the ground. "I wish it was on better circumstances." I mumble under my breath as I fiddle with the loose parts of my jeans on my legs. I then look up at him, his eyes quickly catching mine. "Why did you do it?" I whisper, my voice coming out weaker than I intended.

I see his eyebrows fall as the tenseness in his jaw softens. He sticks his tongue out slightly, licking his lips as he looks down at the ground, fiddling with the rings on his fingers. "I was scared and hurt and I went with impulse when I shouldn't have." he murmurs, keeping his gaze locked with the floor.

That's it?

That's it?

After the two months of us being apart and not talking because of his actions, that's all he has to say?