"It means nothing. Nothing at all, that I'm done with this conversation and I'm done with this." He said, pointing to himself and me. He then headed for the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Out." He said.

"Luis wait." I said, before he left. He stopped. "Just calm down okay?" He sighed before turning around and sitting on the sofa.

"Fine." He said, as he pinched his nose and put his head down.

"I have something on the stove." I said as I left to turn it down. When I came back, he was gone.

I called Luis's phone a dozen times, but it went to voicemail. "Luis. It's Nicole. Pick up the phone!" I said to him. Why did I drive him away? I slapped my palm in my face, mumbling why are you so stupid? I paced around.

Then the door opened. I smiled, relief flooding in my heart. Then my heart sunk. It was only Kayla. "Thank God you're home!" She said. "I have a huge major mega crisis." She said.

"Wait, Luis gave you a key?" I asked, wondering how she got in the house.

"Yeah, me and Luis are close. Not that I took your set of keys and cloned the house key." She said quickly and in a high voice. I gaped my mouth but she continued. "Anyway, back to my mega crisis."

"I'm kinda busy at the moment." I said to her. "I gotta call a locksmith to change the locks cause apparently my looney best friend copied the key to the house of my celebrity husband." I said sarcastically.

"It's about me and Eddie." She said in a serious tone.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Slow the roll. What's going on? Are you two calling splits? Are you pregnant?" I asked laughing.

"No, and no." She laughed. "But, things are going good, like really good. We're getting more serious." She winced and pulled her finger back. "I think I'm in love with him." She said.

"My little Kayla's in love!" I screamed, hugging her.

"I said I think. But, I haven't told him. I don't want to freak him out. I like where we are at in our relationship." She said.

"Well don't lay it on him crazily, just say it naturally." I said. She walked around and looked up.

"I mean, I don't even know if he loves me, or if I love him. How'd you know you fell in love with Luis?" She asked.

"You couldn't have asked that at a worse time." I muttered. "Well, one day, I kissed him and normally I got butterflies because of paparazzi and cameras and the fact that I was kissing Luis Jones. But one day it was as if there were fireworks and we were the only two people in the world. He kissed me passionately and then I looked in his eyes, I knew. And I looked and knew he had the same feeling."

As I recalled the memory, Kayla squeeled. He did have the same feeling, I knew. He was in love with me.

"Nicole, you're the best! I know I am in love with Eddie for real." She said.

"And I know Luis loves me. He always has." I said. "But it's a natural thing, that comes out naturally. So if you force it, it's not love." I said to her.

"I'm gonna call him right no-"

"No, no, no." I snatched her phone. "You do it naturally, at an expensive dinner or a nice picnic. Plan ahead. And don't blurt it out." I said.

"You're such a pro at all of this." She said, hugging me. I wish I was.

I nodded and squeezed her. "You better go, I don't think Luis wants company." I said to her. "He's mad, no I'm mad, well we're mad at each other. It's complicated." I said, closing my eyes and putting my hand on my head.

"You guys having problems?" She asked.

"No." I reassured. "We are perfectly fine." I lied.

"I can see right through that lie. Denial is one of the first signs. You two should go to a marriage counselor. Talk it out." She suggested. "Or me, I'm interning at an office." She said.

"Wait, I thought you wanted to be a divorce attorney." I recalled.

"A girl can change her mind! I just happen to want to fix marriages now instead of feast on other's debts and hope for splits." She said.

"Well, I think we are gonna be ok." I said.

"That's what they all say. It's not gonna hurt. Call Luis and you stay here." She said.

And then twenty minutes later we were all in the living room, ready to have a council session.

"Hello friends. I am Doctor Kayla and step into my office." She said.

"Doctor? Really? And your office is our living room." I said.

"Shh. It's the protocol. It's what I am entitled to say. Now this is a safe place where nothing is left out these four walls." She said.

"Why am I here?" Luis mumbled.

"Maybe because it's your own house." I said.

"So now it's not your house?" He said.

"Well lately it hasn't. I mean you rip everything that's my property." I said to him.

"You know what, I don't need this." He got up and began walking.

"Of course, run away, as always." I said to him. "You're probably gonna go to Hailey's." I said.

"What's wrong with that? You know what, don't do this in front of the company." He said.

"Everything is wrong with the fact that you run to Hailey. And you won't do this privately, so." I said to him.

"Wait, Hailey as in Hailey?" Kayla asked. I looked at her and then looked at him. Busted.

"Great now she knows." He said. I squeezed my eyes shut.

"Just go. You're getting me stressed out now so I want you to go." I said to Luis. "Go to her." I finished.

And he left.

Tada. Small update, but couldn't think of anything. I love the feedback for this book so if you don't mind comment please, it makes my day alot.