"What?! You mean, your first husband is now your boss again? He is your master, now you boss?!" Husna shrieked in her not so quite voice that has Amirah jumping away from her position of removing the uniform from the drawer.

"My thought exactly. I don't know what cruel game destiny is playing but I really hope I will be able to tackle it." Her heart is beating wildly as if trying to tell her another story, she don't want her thoughts running wild.

She will have to add this to her sujud everyday so as to not get caught by her boss and master. This, this is the hardest test she has ever encounter her whole life, Imad. He is always there to muddle up her life even though it is already a havoc, chaos and shambles so how more messier could it get? If only she knew what is in plate for her, she would keep praying every few seconds, Imad is the definition of trouble in her life just like she is.

Ya Allah, grant me the ability to pass through all Your tests with flying colours.

"People always think that Allah won't answer your prayers but remember, the teacher is always silent during the test." Her mother would say to her whenever she complains of not getting her way, she misses that woman a whole lot, more than she cared to admit.

"Whoever puts his trust in Allah, He will suffice him in the most ardent way. Have faith in Him and be patient, it shall pass." Husna encouraged seeing that the girl really needs something or someone to rely on and at this moment she would wish her brother was in love with her, the woman is just out of the world.

She's asked her brother whether he likes any of the sisters but he said he never sees them as anything beyond sisters so she stopped, she just wish he will fall in love with one of them. Or she should take matters into her hands, it's not like Amirah is not attractive to not attract guys, she just needs a little push. She can't do everything alone, she already has enough in her plate and her ex husband won't be back, she can't even see that happening so she needs to move on!

Husna will make sure it happens, she will get Amirah a very nice guy that will help take care of her little family, she deserves that much after so much struggles and troubles. The woman is an iron woman, she deserves a poem to be written about her.

"Thank you, Hus. I need to do my makeup, get dressed and trek the whole way to the palace which will take up the whole time and maybe more." Amirah moaned again whilst applying a thick layer of concealer to close her dark skin.

"Don't worry, I will just call tricycle for you, just get dressed." Husna left the room before Amirah could deny, not that she have it in her to do so, she will need any help at the moment.

She finished getting dressed in less time than she always does and took her bag to the gate where Husna is waiting for her with a friendly looking tricycle man. His face looks familiar but she can't trace where she knows him so she smiled at him and get inside when Husna motioned that she should do so. They talked again for a little bit before he hit the road she her breathings became more calm.

Now she can sneak inside and merge in with the other maids really hoping Usayma won't notice her coming, she can't afford to miss a day. If anyone finds out, they will ask about her and she wants to be a wallflower no one would care to check up on. As soon as one gets to see how familiar she is, everyone would and that won't be a thing, she needs the money to finish paying off their hospital debt. Wherever money is, she is going to follow just to make sure she is not in that debt again.

Upon arriving, she move inside in fast strides, almost running her way to his Chamber only to find his car coming in slowly, she increased her strides and then she swiftly walk inside having already messaged Aidah to leave the door open for her. She breathed in a deep sigh when she found them around the dining area without their mistress in sight, she joined them immediately trying to catch her breath, she won't like working like this at all.

"You look like you've just ran away from the devil, all okay?" Jihan was the first to acknowledge her before all others, she rose her finger to shush her for a while.

"I'd be more grateful if it were the devil, I saw our master outside and I don't want any of them to find me sneaking." She gulped another air before standing up straighter hearing the sound of door opening, the bedchamber.

"How are you feeling? Heard you were sick in the morning?" Usayma directed the question to Amirah so she conclude that they lied to her that she is sick, hmm.

"I'm fine, thank you." She smiled gently, really touched that the woman even noticed her absence and inquired about her.

"That's good, you can go ahead and cook the food. Imad will be here anytime soon." And she made her way to the door where the said person just walked through, her heart dropped at the sight of them together but she bit her lip and made her way to the kitchen.

Into the cooking, Usayma walked in and said that they should add avocado because Imad is craving it. Amirah's heart fluttered in her chest for some odd reason, they both love avocado and hearing him wanting it just made her whole mood up a happy notch. A smile graced her lips as she decided to cook Italian chicken breast, sautéed mushroom, asparagus, crispy zucchini and avocado. She will do just how much she is doing.

Imad threw the spoon as soon as he tasted food, he needs to see who made this!

...
Ferdeausee_ Can you see what I did here? This chapter is for you Babe😂 you finally have a place in Imad's life. Hooot!
Guys you know what? We are about to hit your world and by we I mean Jannah and I. Can you believe your favorite authors are collaborating??? Well believe that and also anticipateee💃