Goddammit, what the hell is wrong with him all of a sudden?

He has always thought of what he would do when he meets Amirah again and now that he did, he is doing the exact opposite of what he's wanted to do. He had everything cramped in his head but as soon as she stood in front of him looking no better, everything vanished and all he wants to do is stare at her. He wanted everything to vanish and become a nightmare but none did, she still stood there looking as innocent as ever but who could she fool? Not him definitely, never again in this lifetime!

And to top it off, some people are still asking him of Amirah till date, the people from his highschool and there is no doubt they know they are not together. Maybe they are doing that just to mock him for defending the girl with his life or just to gouge out something from him but they end up with a blank face and curt reply. No one can ever make him open those wounds except the person that engraved them and she just did though not entirely.

He does not know if he will ever be the same again, just one meeting and she's already messed up his life big time. How is he going to cope working with her his entire six months? This is going to be the worst time of his life, not even when he separated with her could define the torture he is about to face. And it's not like he still loves her, he doesn't neither could he ever love again, that is just not something he can stomach in this lifetime, maybe when he gets rebirth.

She's ruined him for any other, the word itself is like a thorn piercing his already cold heart chilling it to the extent of no return. All he could think now is the game of revenge, he won't see her as his first and only love anymore, she will be a game he can play with. This should be fun if emotions don't get in the way, he won't have any problem of that from his side, she will get to see just what demon she has created with her hands. The experiment should start with the creator.

"Oh, you are back. I just asked one of the maids to cook for you, she just arrived since she is the only one that can cook." Usayma's voice hurled him away from his reverie and he blinked to find out he is already inside his Chamber.

Who opened the door for him though? He can't remember doing so, maybe the guards did.

"Sure, it should have avocado." And he made his way into his bed chamber to take a bath that will probably help or not help him forget about his first wife, really, this is not healthy.

Amirah ran the rest of the way home whilst breathing hard because she needs to be in the Chamber before Imad or he'd start sniffing something fishy about her. He leaves around one or two in the afternoon, that is what she heard from Kamilah and now she needs to be quick to get home, dress, do her makeup and then another ride to the palace. This is not going to be easy at all, too many things in such little amount of time, she'd go crazy very soon.

Or she should just start taking the offered lift from Lateefah and Kamilah, they already know her home so she can't hide anything away from them. Why was she so egoistic about going with them again when it would've been much more easier than trekking home and running the rest of the way people watching her like she is insane? She won't turn down their offer again, might as well ask them herself if they don't, she needs to keep that ego aside.

"Why are you running like that? It's only twelve ten, and you promise to be there around one, why the rush?" Husna asked from their living room as she was staring at the gate with her phone lazily beside her, she was waiting for Amirah.

"Long story, Hus. Imad is my boss and I need to be at the Chamber before him or he starts suspecting me." She panted while walking to the boy's quarters knowing Afaf won't be home, she has another exam and she left with Najla.