Chapter 33 : Isolated

Start from the beginning

He looked down, his mind going to the first day---when he was tied up with chains, in the dark dungeons. He seriously thought he was going to die, or at least, capture and torture him.

"Anyways," he said suddenly, not wanting to think further---for some reason, "Will you believe that I had my first one night stand here, hyung?" He asked, turning to him, trying to forget those times.

Yoongi raised one of his eyebrows at that.

"Hard to believe right? I fucked a girl," he said, looking at the bed again, "My parents were out on a business trip and---"

"You used that chance," Yoongi scoffed, some unknown feeling bubbling inside his chest, "How was it? Enjoy?" He asked, his voice coming out bitter without him realizing.

"Of course, I did," the younger laughed out, "It was my first time, how will I forget?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes.

And Jimin noticed that.

The elder looked at him with a small scowl on his face, his eyes sideways, before huffing once again.

"Whatever, let's go down now," he said, moving out of Jimin's room.

"You're so cute when you're jealous, hyung," he said, shaking his head.

"Yeah, keep dreaming, why would I be jealous?"

Honestly, Yoongi was burning inside.

"Sure, whatever makes your Titanic float," Jimin said, as the both of them, climbed down the stairs, entering the living room.

"But Titanic sunk," Yoongi frowned.

"Exactly," the younger said, giving a sarcastic smile.

Yoongi didn't say at that, he just pressed his lips into a thin line before turning away. Laughing under his breath, knowing that he got his hyung, Jimin was about to follow him, but something on the couch---caught his attention.

He went towards it, his curiosity getting him, only to see the note.

The piece of paper---which was directed to him at that night. During the exact same time when he saw both of his parents were found in midst of a bloody mess. He tried to not let that bother him, he really did---but he couldn't stop his breath from hitching slightly, as he slowly clutched the paper between his fingers.

He still remembered how his feelings played with him that night.

Closing his eyes, he dropped the paper immediately before turning away.

He just had this worst habit of running away from things he hated. It could be handful sometimes, but in the long run, no.

He knew it very well, but no matter what---he couldn't help it, it was just his habit.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi asked suddenly, bringing him from his trance.

"Huh?"

"You were staring at me weirdly?" The elder asked, a bit confused---which made Jimin blink.

Was I?

"Ah, sorry hyung, I was just thinking... Nothing else."

-----------

Jeongguk got lost.

Literally.

He just took an alternative path, hoping that he'd reach the Parks a bit sooner, but there he was, in some roads that he weren't even aware of.

His frustration shot up to its peek.

Great.

Jeongguk's stomach growled the next moment, making him look down---realizing that he didn't have any breakfast this morning.