I didn't want him knowing about this merely because I thought if I were to have his child he probably wouldn't care about it as much as the one you were having. Unfortunately, due to infertility that wasn't possible. 

I overheard you and Leona arguing the morning of my marriage, the day you decided to move to America. I truly am sorry that you lost your baby, no woman should ever have to go through that. 

I really am sorry. 

Yours from the dead,

Astoria. 

I had tears brimming in the corner of my eyes, I turned to Draco who he to had tears forming in his eyes. "Is it true?" He asked, not looking up at me. 

"Y-Yes," I stuttered, whispering as I felt my breath hitch. 

He got up from the couch and headed for the door, I quickly ran after him, grabbing his hand which he shoved back. "Just leave me alone," he said, walking out and slamming the door shut. 

I walked back inside the living room, Leona was reading my letter and she came up to me, pulling me into a hug. "Why is he mad?" I cried as I hugged my best friend. 

"I know, I know. He's probably overwhelmed just give him time," she whispered into my ear. 

TIme. Funny. I don't know how Draco could be feeling. I don't even know how I'm feeling. When I received the letter back that day my heart broke, thinking Draco didn't want anything to do with me or his child. 

-

Leona's P.O.V.

*The Next Day*

"Alora, are you sure?" Atlas asked Alora as he walked down the stairs. 

"Yes, if he fucking reads everything in here he'll understand," she sighed and handed me the green box. 

I felt bad for both Alora and Draco at this point. Astoria was the reason Draco never knew about his unborn child or the reason why he died. "Come on, Atlas," I sighed and dragged the boy with me knowing I'll need support. 

We flood over to Malfoy Manor and I instantly shivered at how dark this place grew suddenly. "Knock, idiot," I snapped at Atlas who rolled his eyes but did as I said. 

He knocked on the door and nothing. "Knock again," I said and he did as I said. 

A minute later, a house-elf opened the door. He rose his brows waiting for one of us to speak. "I wish to see Draco," I said, clearing my throat slightly. 

"Master Draco is not seeing anyone," the elf squeaked. 

Atlas parted his lips to speak but I shoved the box into his hands and kneeled down to the elf, "You can tell master Draco that if he doesn't come out in 5 minutes, I will cut open his balls and feed him his sperm." 

The elf's eyes widened and he nodded his head. "Leona White," I told the elf and he slammed the door. 

I turned to Atlas who had stepped away from me slightly out of fear, good to know I still make people tremble. 

A few minutes later, the door opened and a scruffy looking Draco walked out. He had huge bags under his eyes, his hair was a mess and I'm pretty sure he was wearing dirty clothes. 

"What the fuck do you want?" He growled, glaring at Atlas. 

I rolled my eyes and stepped away from the disgusting blonde, "We came to give you something."

I snatched the box out of Atlas' hands and shoved them into Draco's. "The fuck is this? Your sex tape?" He snapped, squinting his eyes at Atlas. 

"Mate, it was three years ago. Get a fucking grip, she clearly has," he huffed and Draco lunged forward before I pushed him back. 

"We need to head back but listen, if you look through everything in there, you'll understand some things. But don't hate on Alora, this is your dead wife's fault," I explained before dragging Theo away. 

"You think he'll look through it?" Atlas asked, walking down the gates. 

"He's a Malfoy, they are all nosy fuckers. Of course, he will."

-

Ahh okay I am so sorry guys that I updated late. My boyfriend needed help with some uni stuff so I was dealing with that. It's like 23:00 here so I'm sorry if this seemed rushed :(

I love reading all your comments though and replying to them haha, some of you pretty much figured the whole baby thing out.

This wasn't made clear because I didn't write Astoria's letter to Draco but Draco understood Astoria stole Alora's letter when she tried to tell him about the baby. He's mainly pissed about how she fucked Atlas alongside the fact she didn't tell him when the baby died. 

Do you guys want to read Astoria's letter to Draco? It's pretty much the same as Alora's other than some weird comments and the Atlas thing.