MISSING ( 실종 )

Start from the beginning

She took her phone out and asked her secretary to prepare her car. Then she turned to the hybrid and motioned to him to follow her. Without any words getting exchanged, the pair took the elevator and arrived at the building's parking lot.

The man who drove Yoongi to the penthouse led the duo to the woman's car before he took the driver's seat. As he was starting the engine, Hyejin suddenly asked.

" Did you get rid of his phone? " She asked, referring to the hybrid's phone.

As soon as Yoongi had been droved toward Hyejin's hideout, he was suddenly asked to give his phone. In front of his eyes, he witnessed the object being turned off and his sim card being cut apart so no one could track him.

The man finally glanced at Hyejin through the mirror and nodded his head.

Then, without a word, the young woman extended the palm of her hand toward the wolf hybrid. She slowly turned her eyes toward him before her dark orbs locked on his black leather collar.

" Your phone isn't the only thing that contains a GPS. The center must have placed a small device to your collar to trigger in case something were to happen to you. Give it to me- Actually, no. Take off that collar and throw it away. " She ordered.

Yoongi's eyes wavered at her demand as his thin fingers curled into a fist. Slowly, he ran his fingers on the leather that was embracing his neck, recollecting the moment Sora had offered it to him to keep him safe. Then, he took off the collar before he pushed the button to roll down the car window and extended his arm out to let go of the black collar.

Feeling the cold air kissing his bare neck, a sensation he had not felt in a long time, the wolf hybrid didn't know if he wanted to embrace it or curse it.

" Good, I don't need any useless dog following us. "

At the same time, at the treehouse, Jung Hoseok had received a troubling phone call from his fellow detective. His dark eyes widening at the disturbing news he had just heard, he quickly averted them toward the woman who was already watching him.

" What do you mean? What happened? "

Noticing the urge in his voice, Sora stared at the man with a confused look before she started approaching him.

" Well, Remember what we had planned yesterday? It was found to be useless. That hybrid is smarter than he looks. He managed to escape Taesong's and all the CCTVs around the neighborhood. "

A curse left Hoseok's lips before Sora asked him what was wrong.

" Your hybrid, Yoongi... He is missing. "

" What? How? What happened?! "

" Wait. " Hoseok got his phone close to his ear and asked, " So, what are the last whereabouts we have about him? "

The detective on the other line, quickly replied, " The last footage we have of him is him walking by the alley behind his house. As for his phone, it had been turned off near that alley. "

A big sigh escaped the man's lips, which didn't go unnoticed by Sora.

" What? What did he tell you? "

He gulped as he tore his phone away from his ear and replied, " ...We don't know where he is. "

Sora's breath hitched, " What? " Her eyes pacing between his two dark orbs, she spatted, " Is this a joke? Tell me what happened to him properly! "

" I- " Hoseon's names lept being repeated from the phone, and he sighed, " What? "

" Our team leader wants you and Lee Sora back in the HQ. Until we understand the situation, we need her. "