d - When love is not enough.

'But your parents love you.'
'You have a best friend who loves you.'
'You are not ugly, fat or a looser.'
'You are among the most succesful in your peers.'

I'm not rich

'...'

Wait, did I really shut you up with that?
😂 should have said that earlier.

Wow, you really are silent.
Wait... Am I missing you?

'😄'

You are happy?

'Ofcourse, I like you. But yeah your life sucks and having to go through it because you wouldn't end it makes me hate u a little at times. Otherwise I like you. Atleast more than I like anyone else. Because, whatever you go through... I have to go through too.'

You sound wise😂

'I'm wise. If you weren't so pathetic, I would be giving you positive motivation and advises on how to take over the world. I used to be like that when you weren't so good for nothing. But now you make even my existence miserable. And I hate that. I hate being dragged into your mess just because you are useless and worthy of nothing. I don't want to be subjected to this constant torture. That's y I try to knock some sense into your brain which at some point I had faith in. Find a way to end it gracefully and I'll no longer exist to punish you. Do me just this one favor. I ask nothing more.'

You know I can't do that. It will get better. You know it will. There will be good days. But yeah, you can try to convince me. If you have valid points I'll consider. But remember Sushant, his story seems sad doesn't it? Do you think his misery ended? I just wish to stay until I have no other choice. So let's just wait till it gets beyond what we can bear. After that you can push me off the edge and I'll gladly fly away.

'When you speak like that I can't oppose. But then again you know what's waiting for us after this conversation, right? Same old haunting feelings. But I'll let you feel it. Enjoy the pain while it's still enjoyable, until the numbness make it's way. Enjoy. I'll be here waiting for your will to break. That would definitely be a sight to see'

Ok