Now your mine~

⚠️warning:smut⚠️

3rd POV:hadrian was brought into the room and slammed down on the bed "ah" hadrian squeaked startled,tom smirked as he got on top of the small boy he started to pet his ears "m-mhm~ s-stop"

Voldemort's/toms pov: he's so cute "sorry love but your to cute" I chuckled darkly as I saw him shuddering underneath me I ripped off his shirt and gloves and saw cuts....."when did you do these pet" he looked at me with tears in his eyes "I-I couldn't help I-it I'm sorry" I looked at him sympathetically and started kissing his scars

Hadrians POV: h-he's kissing them.."don't do this again please" tears rolled down my face "I-I won't" he started kissing my neck "mm-mhh"

3rd POV: he then bit him "AH" hadrian moaned "hehe that's what I like to hear" tom whispered in hadrians ear causing him to shudder he started kissing down his chest to his stomach and to his pants line he took off hadrians pants leaving him in his underwear he whimpered softly as tom started rubbing his no no square 😏🤚 "are you going to be a good boy for master " hadrian was in tears by now "y-yes master" all of a sudden his underwear was removed and two fingers were thrusted in him

Me:Hey satan it's me again 🧎‍♀️
And if you know me no you don't 👩‍🦯 back to the story

3rd POV:"A-AGH I-it hurts" hadrian cried "it will feel good after a while love" after 3 mins the pain started disappearing and hadrian was a moaning mess tom got the message and instead of him thrusting in his fingers again he thrusted something bigger in "A-AHH master" hadrians was gripping the bed sheets "who do you belong to" tom asked thrusting hard into him "Y-YOU~" hadrian managed to moan out "your body belongs to me *grunt* n-no one else can touch w-what's mine" he then pulled hadrian onto his lap and he began to bounce "look how pretty you are"

Me:after all of that 👁👅👁 ah were all going to hell see all of you there

Hadrians POV:after we finished tom helped me to the bathroom and ran a bath for me and went into the bedroom shi slithered into the bathroom "I hand to hear all of the "fun" you two were having massster~" shi told me disgust laced his voice I laughed "sorry shi" I small smile planted on my face "it'sss ok massster~" shi said as he slithered out of the bathroom I started washing my hair and tail then washed my body I steadied myself and carefully walked over to the counter and grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body I then grabbed the door handel and twisted it when I opened the door I saw Tom fully dressed and a stone cold look on his face "t-tom where are you going" he looked over at me an even colder look on his face "a meeting...and what did I TELL YOU TO CALL ME!" I whimpered softly "I-I'm sorry m-master"

3rd POV:tom walked over to hadrian and with two fingers lifted lifted up his chin and kissed him roughly "you are forgiven this one time pet" and left hadrian alone he went over to the bed and curled up in the corner tears threatening to fall when the door opened to reveal bellatrix she looked sadly at him and walked over to the bed arms opened hadrian jumped in them and cried "shhh I've got you hads" she pet him lightly behind the door was a sad snape who was sad for the only person who showed him a small act of kindness "I'm sorry" snape whispered then left while bellatrix held the small tired crying boy.