Chapter 1

It's the year 3200 and the world is divided into 2. One half live normal, happy lives. If you managed to be born into that side you were one of the lucky ones. However the other half was divided, 5 different groups to be exact. Each group has there own area and every area is separated by a 10ft solid concrete wall. These areas are arranged in a circle, and you may be wondering, what's in the centre? Well...nobody knows. It's a mystery. A mystery people have spent century's trying to find the answer to.

Nobody can knows how the world became like this, so separate, so divided. All they know is that they were born into the group they were born into and must stay there and live out their lives in peace without asking questions and trying to find out the answer to the big question...why?

Let me introduce you to 5 individuals each from their own groups and each very different from the last, however they all share one thing in common. Ambition. The need to know more, the need to do exactly what they're forbidden to do.

From division 1 we have Elodie. A fair, gentle girl, the type to be there when your most in need to nurture you back to health and happiness. She spends her days laying in fields of flowers watching the clouds go by, and that's enough for her, she's never wanted more...except to know what's on the other side.

From division 2 we have Fraser. A bold, outgoing boy that will never back down from a challenge. His division is very derelict, almost abandoned. His division holds the bravest of people which comes with its great features but also very dark ones. His division have always asked what is on the other side, why is the world like this? And in the end they are the ones who just disappear, as if they have been erased from existence...

From division 3 we have Braelynn. A clever and witty girl. Her favourite pass time is to bury her head in books eager to know more about the world. However she's quiet and shy so no matter how badly she wants answers to the most asked questions she doesn't have the guts to ask them.

From division 4 we have Jupiter. A very intuitive boy, very in touch with Mother Nature and the more natural side to the earth. He survives of foraging and looking for his own resources, since the age of 4 he hasn't taken anything off anyone no matter how hard they try. He is a very lonely boy, yet that's exactly how he likes it.

From division 5 we have Raven. A dark, mysterious girl yet fierce and bright. She's the girl that sits back in the shadows, unnoticed yet always around, always listening, always there. Her division is the biggest mystery, with secrets passed down through thousands of generations. There has always been something deadly about division 5 yet anyone who tries to uncover what ends up...gone.