2

Lam's POV:

Beam you know I don't mean to hurt you. You know how much I want to see you happy with your love.

I am stand still and my heart feel so heavy i doesn't mean to hurt him but whenever i look at him.
His that sad eye and his broken heart that search for someone.

I feel sad for my Cousin brother so i feel like if he left this city and this universe then he will find the way move on because what he want is impossible. It's been 9years he talk about his love that child.

Ya child that time he is only 8 and his love I mean that guy also 8 year. How can they promise like that.

So i say Aunty that he drink and have girl like meal so that she got angry and take him back.

I know he is so loyal to his love but just picture of childhood and one couple bracelet that's all.
It's already 9years is he remember him or take seriously his promise just like Beam...??

Beam's POV:

I know Lam's doesn't mean to hurt me he just want to see me happy but how can I say that I am happy when I find my love I am happy fulfilled my promise. This is where I can find my love and happiness.

I am so angry that I can't understand what can I do my mind is so messed so I do what I don't want to do.

I am now In my class I skip lunch because I am so angry with lam so I go to the engineering foodcourt to meet lam.

I come back and don't say any thing about my friends.
I know they are noticed but I don't want to talk to them so I ignored there questionable eye.

3rd person's POV:

Forth and his gang are now in class no one talk about today incident because Lam look so sad and that boy is crying for whatever reason.

They finished there class and walk out then when they are about to go to there bike.

Forth say "Lam what happened exactly? Do you want to tall us or do want to time? If you want to say we are here for help you that right."

Lam look him and say "we don't talk about that kind of matter before why today?" He is sad every body know but he have to share so his gang Maybe they find anything that make little essay .

But no he is so stubborn that's why he don't want to talk about now so he ignored his friends and turn to leave but Forth catch his hand and say "where do you think you're going ??? Ignore like nothing happened."

Then he turn and look forth hand which catch his attention. He look Forth with cold eye.

Then he see something very familiar then he look Forth with amused and say "where do you find this bracelet??"

"Dude what do you mean where do you find it's mine forever..."

"Don't joke your joke is lame.."
"What do you mean joke do you think I am joking just like this to my pricous think."
Everybody is silent.......

"What do you mean not joking then when did you wear that so this is forever yours ?"

"Lam that's not important right now we talk letter about that.
Right now most important is that you hurt your brother that's important and you have to fixed it ok we are with you." Lam is smiling right now he is expressionless every time but right now he smiling like idiot right now situation like this and this idiot smiling.

"Are you crazy??why are you smiling like idiot?" Forth look with anger.
Lam jumped and smiling like idiot then tear skipped from his eye but he is happy.

"This so important idiot this the most important right now do you know I am friends with you from  high school I never know you have bracelet I don't see you wear it why?" Forth is surprise with lam question first but the he say

"It's because I never wear in school I only wear in house.
Our school band to wear accessories so I can't wear it in high school dude."

"Wait a minute why is this so important right now I don't understand?" Lam and his friends are all smiling like ideas.
Forth smack his friends head and say
"Can you clear think I don't understand why are you all smiling like this ?" Forth is so confused right now.

Lam is so sad and now he is smiling like idiot and other friends are also smiling like idiot but why wait..
That mean they know this bracelet or what then why Lam say that this the most important right now that's mean Lam know that bracelet.

That's mean he know his love and about that bracelet.
Forth become teary now and look Lam with so much hope in his eye.

Then Lam just nod.
Forth hug Lam and say that means that boy you make cry is the one my bee.
He is crying like baby.

"Dude why are you crying like baby??
Buddy you are gang leader and 3rd son of devid." Lam push Forth

"Don't you want to meet him?"Lam said and smile.

"You idiot why do you make him cry." Forth storm with anger.

"Ohh...cool down dude I don't know you are the one so i kind of want to him move on so.."

"What do you mean move on from who? You idiot you.." he don't find word.

"I am sorry ok I don't mean that but he is so sad and he look like broken heart so I don't want my brother like this so sorry."

"Now make sure he meet me in 10minute if you want to see another sunlight." Forth order him so Lam try to call Beam but he don't pic up any call.

Then he messaged Beam best friend Phana..
"Pha do you know where is Beam??"
"Ya he is with me in library. Our professor doesn't come today lecture so we are doing our assignment in library."
"Ok" Lam say
"What happened why don't you call him directly?" Phana asked him.

But lam is silent for moment then say
"I think he is busy that's why he doesn't receive my call.It's alright we will came there don't say anything to him ok."
"Why?"
"It's kind of surprised for him from me so don't say anything ok."

"He is kind of sad or angry from lunchtime I don't know what happened to him. Me and kit asked him but he don't say anything. So please do something that make him happy ok."Phana say

He hang up phone. So great Phana also notice he is angry.

He turn Forth side and say "let's go medical library do some study of love..."