25. Congratulations

Começar do início

Harry and Ginny held each other's hands, both are looking so happy and excited. Looked like no one at the table had a single clue for the great news except for Arthur and Molly. Harry and Ginny stood up with the brightest smiles they could ever give. Everyone on the table seemed excited with the news. Curiosity was killing them slowly.

"Quick, Ginny" George interrupted.

"Shut up, ginger"

"You're a ginger too" George made a face, teasing his youngest sister.

Molly sighed looking at her children bickering. Ginny ignored George before looking at everyone. She looked nervous and also happy at the same moment. It's like a long awaiting moment for her and Harry. Hermione glanced to Draco. He looked interested to know the news too.

"I'm pregnant!" Ginny announced.

The whole table cheered for Ginny and Harry. Fleur, who was sitting next to Ginny flung her arms around the girl and hugged her. Ginny thanked the blonde sister-in-law of hers before sitting down. Harry looked concerned about Ginny. He really love that girl. Hermione, who was sitting at the end of the table remained silent.

Boundaries.

"Is that the reason why you aren't pregnant yet, Mione?"

Hermione thought of Narcissa's words. She should have seen the news coming. She glanced to Draco who was laughing with Charlie and Bill who was sitting next to them. She smiled to Ginny as a congratulations smile. She was so happy for Ginny, but at the same time she felt guilty towards Draco. She looked up and realized that Draco was looking at her. He looked worried.

"Hey, are you okay?" he asked, whispering.

Hermione smiled and nodded slightly before focusing on the dinner. They celebrated the good news with few bottles of Firewhiskey, except for Ginny. No matter how much she hated it, she needed to understand her condition won't let her drink the alcohol. At the end of the celebration, Hermione ran and hugged Ginny. As well as Harry.

"Congratulations! Harry, be a good father, okay?"

"No worries. Potter junior is coming"

"Ginny, I'm so happy for you!"

"Thanks, Mione. You sure don't want to stay for a night?"

"No, it's okay. Draco need to go to work tomorrow"

"Okay then. See you next time!"

Hermione hugged her friends for the last time before greeting them goodbye. She took Draco's arms and both of them Apparated back to their mansion. Both of them headed to their rooms. After changing into a comfortable pyjama, Draco headed to Hermione's room. He knocked on the door, but no response was given in return. He twisted the pure gold doorknob, checking the room. It freaked him out when he couldn't see Hermione in the room.

"Hermione?! Hermione, where are you?" Draco sounded panic.

"Up here! I'm in the library"

Draco looked up. "Merlin, I thought you went missing"

Hermione chuckled before walking back into the library of the mansion. Draco walked upstairs and entered the library. The third floor of the mansion was provided with the gym, library and the swimming pool. He spent most of his free time at the gym, while for Hermione, it's the library obviously. He saw her going through random books.

"Why did you suddenly looking for books at such hour?"

"I can't sleep yet. After all, it's been a while since I last read books up here"

Draco frowned looking at the books in Hermione's arms. Building a Happy Family, Guides to a Happy Relationship, Guides to a Healthy Marriage, Guides on Being a Good Wife: Responsibilities. What's going on with this girl? Why did she suddenly looking for books about marriage and relationship? Draco looked at Hermione.

"I didn't know you read these books"

"Uh.. just to spend some times"

"Oh. Anyway, I'm going to sleep. Good night, Granger"

"Good night too, Malfoy"

Draco chuckled and gave Hermione a quick kiss on her cheek. Hermione's cheeks turned red. She looked down to the books she's holding. This is it. She wanted to be the best for him. She didn't want to admit it, but she knew she's slowly falling in love with a guy named Draco Malfoy. Yes, she loved him.

And, she's going to be the best to make him the happiest man alive.

*******
More chapters coming soon!

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

Have a nice day!