Chapter 2: One step closer

Start from the beginning

"Yeah fuck off, move your ass!" Oliver said angrily. "Let go of my hand! Why did you tell him that I'm your girlfriend and my name is hazel, we both know that's not true." Hazel questioned.

"Shhh, calm down don't say that loudly. what I did was for you, okay? If they know that you know nothing about yourself, they'll try to chase you, molest you, I had helped you so stop yelling at me!" Aaren shouted.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have talked to you that way." hazel said after a deep breath.

"Hmm, it's alright, are you hungry?" Aaren questioned. "Yes." hazel replied with a smile "fine I'll cook rabbits for us to eat, let's go." Both walked forward.

"I forgot you're just wearing a shawl, but I've my mother's clothes, you can wear anything you want, go take them, it's in the suitcase, I'm cooking for you here." Aaren said softly, "okay I will be back in ten minutes hazel chuckled

"Okay, I'll be waiting." Aaren softly smiled back.

Aaren burn woods with rocks, then peeled the skin off from the rabbits, afterwords he hanged them to cook.

Hazel found the suitcases and saw one beautiful dress, it was a white long gown, with long sleeves filled with small diamonds, Hazel cleaned her body and wore the dress, then walked out to get to Aaren and sat beside him.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Hazel asked with a smile, while blushing.

"Ahem, nothing, nothing," Aaren replied softly.

"Hmm, you like the name hazel?" She told him while putting her hair behind her ear.

"Yes, I like the name, it suits you well," Aaren answered her.

"I liked that name too, you can call me Hazel," Hazel muttered shyly.

"Perfect, ohh shit! Rabbit is burning. Aaren screamed while going to where he hung the rabbit to try and save it.

"Hahaha it's okay, I'll eat your half-burned rabbit." Hazel giggled loudly.

"Let's eat together." Aaren chuckled in return.

Aaren put the rabbit in front of them, then took a bite, so Hazel followed suit."

"Umm, it's delicious," Hazel said softly.

"My mother used to cook it for me," Aaren said quietly, his voice filled with sorrow.

"Where is she now!?" Hazel questioned softly, trying to figure out where his mother was.

"Someplace safe and peaceful, I suppose" Aaren replied hopefully.

"Where is that place?" Hazel questioned again, feeling more confused and curious.

"Heaven," Aaren replied quietly with tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you remember, or to hurt you. What about your father?" Hazel requested an answer, hoping to get his mind off of his dead mother.

"My father abandoned us when I was a child, he always used to call me a bastard and my mother a whore, he beat me and my mother like slaves, he never loved us, he has another wife and child, he said me before that I'm not his son, I know I'm a bastard but my mother wasn't a whore I always wanted to do something for her but I couldn't and I regret it every second, I-I feel like dying without her."

Aaren started sobbing, thinking about his mother made him regret not standing up for her sooner.

"Hey-hey shh it's okay don't worry I'm here, I'm here," Hazel said while slowly taking him in her arms, she hugged him rightly, then continued talking. "Please, don't cry, everything will be fine, your broken heart will soon be fine, don't worry, I'm here for you." Hazel comforted him.

"You can't mend a broken heart," Aaren sighed, feeling lost.

"Death, it's a rule of God nobody can escape it, wait. What did I say?! I wasn't supposed to say that! What's wrong with me." Hazel scolded herself, for saying such a thing.

"Okay-okay calm down, let's go," Aaren told her while rubbing his teary eyes.

Aaren extinguishes the fire with soil after that, they both walk towards his home, Aaren locked the door.

"Are you comfortable here? you sleep on the bed" Aaren offered.

"What about you? Where do you sleep?" Hazel questioned, feeling she's intruding on his home.

"On the roof, I always used to sleep there, so don't worry about me," Aaren answered

Hazel laid down on the bed and rolled up the sheet. Then went to sleep.

Aaren got on the roof and tried to sleep.

1:00 am-midnight.

And Aaren couldn't sleep, he was struggling with his sleep, he turned from side to side but couldn't rest in anyways, he stood up and went to his room. He saw Hazel sleeping peacefully, he walks forward and slowly opens the suitcase, he takes out his diary and pen.

Let's write something about today Aaren says to himself,

Today was a tuff day for me but good as well, I saw a girl, she is innocent.

She has long grey hair, deep grey eyes, I can't even describe how beautiful she is, I've never seen anyone before like her, I saw a girl who was naked in front of me but I couldn't see her properly maybe I'm shy that's why, we cooked together, we cried together but the best part was when she came out wearing my mother's dress. She looked beautiful in it.

I'm broken, she thinks she can magically fix me. All I know is for a while, today with her. I was the happiest I've ever felt in a really long time.

I don't know why I had these emotions, I just met her, yet I think she's perfect. Maybe. that's why I called her my lover. How stupid I was at that moment

But some hearts fall instantly and break instantly too..

It's not right to feel for her anything.

I have to sleep now, it's 3:00 am Aaren thought himself,

Aaren lay down on the roof and tried to fall asleep again. And this time he falls into a deep slumber, thinking about her long grey hair, and deep smokey grey eyes.

5:00 am

"Ahh get off me, let me go please, please. I'm begging you!" Hazel started yelling loudly.

To be continued..

Quote: Death, it's a rule of God nobody can escape it..

Hello sweethearts!

So how was chapter 2? Let's see what happens next with aaren and hazel!? Will they find out, what's happening? please share your reviews in the comments..

See you soon, Take care!