Mew: Gulf Kanawut don't force me to show you what I can do....

Gulf: to take bath and change...I am tired ...I want to sleep...so can we please continue the fight tomorrow....

Mew: Gulf...he pushed gulf to the back wall and touched his lips with his thumb....this is our first-night gulf.....we are supposed to....

Gulf: suppose to...fuck...huh ...in your dreams mew....and if you tried to touch me without my consent one more time...I swear I will leave this room...and you know all the media will be down....still interviewing your relatives.... I am sure you don't want to ruin your reputation...

Mew: and I guess you are also forgetting ...I still can do a lot with your dad....

Gulf: mew what you think... that I will let you fuck me for this...never...I am not gay and not going to let you touch me ....

Gulf pushed Mew and went to the washroom... gulf's heart was beating fast he only knows how scared he was....what if he tried to rape me...no gulf....not this...I Can't let that bastard touch me I have to make him sign the contract as soon as possible....

Gulf took bath changed and moves out of the washroom and went to the couch to sleep....

Mew: went to the couch and carry gulf...

Gulf: what are you doing... Mew leave me.... Mew....

Mew: put him on the bed... You want or not you are going to sleep here...

Gulf: Mew that will not help you coz I won't let you touch me....

Mew: I am not asking Gulf....If you fight more then I won't sign those papers... Think about your dad....mew looked to those lips...it's so tempting....

Gulf: gulf put hands between there lips....mew now it is not that easy coz if you do so I will tell everyone that this is forced marriage...now your family's reputation is associated with mine...so think....before doing anything ...get down from me...I hate every touch of you...

Mew: Oh so you won't let me touch you...you can't tolerate my touch and what was that which you were doing with that boy techno....

Gulf: Techno...mew that was just a sympathy hug from a friend to another...and I don't feel anything for techno....so get off me...

Mew: Are you sure it was just a hug...

Gulf: Techno is not gay...and wait...is mew suppasit is jealous....??

Mew; get up from bed...I am Mew suppasit...I don't get jealous...mew went to the washroom and smiled wide...he took bath and thinking...

Why am I smiling...mew don't you think ....he is taking revenge from you..... as you have slapped him...common Mew go and tell him that you are the husband ...how can he won't let you touch him...and you know how to make him do it what you want.......

Mew walk out of the washroom ...I will make this brat scream my name....I will fuck him and then he will realize whom he slapped...and with whom he messing...

Mew came to bed and saw gulf is sleeping like a baby...

Mew sleep beside gulf...and looked at him...who will say this innocent angel can be a wild animal when he opens his eyes....

Mew: touched gulf lips....why I am feeling this...I have to wake him up and should threaten him...I should take my revenge.....but mew lost his thoughts when he looked to those lips.....mew gets down and touched gulf's lips with his lips...it was a peck....

now we are officially married....Mew step back...and think....what the hell you are doing...oh mew stop this crap.... remember you are Lion and he is a rabbit...you have to hunt him...

The whole night Mew struggled if he should wake this angelic baby from sleep and punish him for what he did to mew so far ....or let him sleep like a small cute puppy whom mew started adoring and he didn't realize when he falls sleep....

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my other 5 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You

.