Fibboy's Note

Hello, my dear readers!

Thank you for reading my work. You don't know how grateful I am sa time na binigay niyo para basahin ang story na ito. This work was my first ever written story here sa Wattpad at kung mapapansin niyo, I was yet to master my craft during my early stage and until now I am still learning. Thank you for your understanding.

Special thank you to my early readers, yung mga nagbabasa while I was still writing this. Without you, friends, I wouldn't be able to finish this and even had the guts to write the second series finale. I love you so much. Thank you for hunting me down online para lang mag send ng personal messages. I owe these writing opportunities and drive to all of you.

So now that you surpassed reading Chapter 5, I want you to know that this book has been signed under Dreame. So I kiinnddaa signed a contract giving them the exclusive rights for this book, so I kiinnddaa have to unpublish some parts of this here sa Wattpad. Some parts of the book will stay here though kasi this is its home. This is where it started. This is where I started.

If you are still interested in reading this and you still wanna support me and my craft for some unknown reason, or because you just love me and my dry humour (hehehe), please click the link or copy and paste the link to your browser so it can redirect you to the Dreame website where you can read it completely. You can also search the title of the story sa website mismo ng Dreame. My pen name there is still Fibboys. You can follow me there too.

LINK: https://www.dreame.com/novel/9AJ2XfZA4cNxkQJ3ZUC%2Fvg%3D%3D.html

Please support my brain, I have no other talents. Hahaha!

Remember that the Universe never makes mistakes, you are where you're supposed to be. I love you.

xoxo,

Fibboys (IG:@aprilvferrer)