60. Kenji + Edmund = Testosterone Dynamite

Mulai dari awal

Johnson's notes were on the bottom, 'Picture taken in Moscow airports, Charlize specifically asked for examinations on Oswald's handling, on the side of Barren Celestial's dealings with Creed enterprises and known women trafficking from the Fitzgerald orphanage to here in Moscow. Gang involvement has known association. Charlize's instructions, take pictures only.' His reports go on and on about what Charlize's mission was, by Winston Celestial and Barren Celestial.

I blink slowly, "Winston had been alive, this entire time?" I whisper.

I slowly glance towards Mom, who's typing away on her laptop, "He died three years ago, scanned with pancreatic cancer and scarred lung tissue, the tissue is what killed him before the cancer could. His son, Barren, died six years ago, his homicide wasn't ever solved." She says.

Mathias clears his throat, "I'm betting Charlize killed her own father for revenge against what he and Winston Celestial made her do with silver airhead's bastard father, who's also dead." He says, turning towards us now.

I lean forward, "I want to know why Thea is involved. How she's associated with this? Her family isn't, she doesn't have any history with the Cordial Matrix-" Grandpa Stevens politely takes over,

"-but, she went to a rehabilitation centre in Philadelphia, where Charlize was diagnosed with a mental disorder after she'd been caught in one of the prostitution centres that was infiltrated by local police over ten years ago. Thea is much older than she let on. Winston and Barren must have educated Charlize regarding this family, and yourself, specifically Melanie. Which is why Thea targeted you and tried to become a friend of yours in high school, three to four years back now." He explains, gently.

Mathias adds in his input, "So...Thea's mental stability is about is shit bat crazy as Charlize's. Damn...we probably should've figured that one out in high school." He says.

I narrow my eyes at him, "One: it's not that simple, little brother and two: you're still in high school." I point out.

He waves me off, "That's semantics." He says.

Marvin scoffs, "No, that's fact, young padawan. You still have much to learn." He says, biting back.

Mathias gives him a look of disbelief, "I'm not the bloody young padawan, you're freaking Anakin Skywalker who got his wife pregnant and then turned evil once his big head got even bigger because he thought he was the ultimate chosen one. Wake up, imbecile. You're Darth Vader and Melanie is Luke. You suck in this scenario." He says, taking a huff as everyone looks to him.

Dad facepalms.

I blink once, "You watch way too many science fictional movies." I tell him, outright.

He rolls his eyes, "It comes in handy." He says, as if there his answer was and he was confused as to why no one else could understand the working of his theories, or his...comparisons.

Edmund snickers once.

Marvin gives him a deadpanned look, "Shut the fuck up, silver airhead."

Lorraine pats his chest, "It's alright, Anakin." She says to him, pouting.

Marvin gives her a raised eyebrow, "You're so getting it later, choc-top." He mumbles into her neck.

Dad whacks a loosely rolled up magazine on his head, "Behave, for goodness sake." He says to him, I watch my brother's blonde hair topple at the soft, yet hilarious impact as he furrows his eyebrows in annoyance and freezes at what Dad did. Lorraine giggles under her breath, leaning forward, Mathias looks like he won the lottery as he snickers to himself, turning back to me. He sobers up at the look on my face.