Prologue

Riley Allistar a Legendary Ace Trainer and an Aura Master the man who concquered the Sinnoh Kalos and Galar Region along with Alola Isle and save the world couple of times

When suddenly

(It was just uninteresting day for Riley Allistar
When suddenly everything turned black)

Riley:"Hmm...where am I, is this some sort of a Zoroark Illusion"

(when suddenly a bunch of dark hands rose up from the ground and try to reach him)

Riley:"what are those things!?"

(Then it crawled up at him with an unpredictable speed and grab him by the shoulders and legs)

Riley:"Urgh get off of me...This isn't definitely an illusion.....Aura Burst!!!"

(He maintain focuse and let his aura flow then his body got covered in blue aura and then an
explosion occurrs then his aura exploded soon after the hands that binds him dissipate he quickly got onto fighting stance then soon after a screaming feminine voice was heard after"

???: "I love you love you love you!!!"

Riley:"who are you show yourself"exclaimed Riley(when he tried to reach out for the pokeballs in his belt but it was too, late a lot of hands was shot towards him at blinding speed he tried to struggle but to no avail, then soon it revealed that a woman with white hair and black dress came out of the darkness and on to you every time she says I LOVE YOU your whole body especially your heart was on a unbearable pain)

???:"I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Riley:"Urgh!!!!" 'I need to get out of here'

(when suddenly a dark huge serpentine like
dragon materialize out of the ground it had a gold like head protection and gold like armour that look like ribs, it had a dreadful red eyes and six tendrils were on it's back)
*Imagine dawn as satella*