Drunk

Y/N POV

I woke up by the sunlight that shone in my room. Tomorrow is my birthday, I don't why but I feel excited about tomorrow. Maybe because finally, I have someone to spend my birthday with. I started looking for Jake. I entered his room, I thought he was there but when I opened the door, the room was empty, no one in the room. I went downstairs with the hope he was in the kitchen, but maybe I was unlucky, he was not there. he nowhere to be found. I called his phone many times but he didn't answer. He turned off his phone. I even asked all my maids but no one knew where he went. My last hope is Mr. Jung, I hope he will know where is Jake. I've called Mr. Jung and he said he's on his way to my house. I worry so much about Jake, He may get kidnap by Jimin's subordinates. I was deep in my thoughts when Mr. Jung came to me.

Mr. Jung: Why did you call me?

Y/N: Do you know where is Jake?

Mr. Jung: Doesn't he at his room?

Y/N: For God's sake, if he is in this house, I won't ask you. HE'S GONE, NO ONE COULD FIND HIM. (I yelled at him)

Mr. Jung: Calm down Y/N, he will be fine.

Y/N: How do you know? What if he leaves me? (my eyes start to tear up)

Mr. Jung: He won't do that.

Y/N: H...Ho.... How do you know? (Crying)

Mr. Jung: He was here last night. Didn't he?

Y/N: Yes he did. But when I woke up this morning, he wasn't he...re any...mo...re (Stuttered)

Mr. Jung: Don't worry, I'll try to find him. You stay at home. Don't worry too much.

Y/N: Promise me?

Mr. Jung: I cannot promise you to bring him home tonight, but I'll try my best to find him.

Y/N: Thank you, Mr. Jung...

Mr. Jung: Anything for you Y/N. I'll take my leave now. Don't do anything that would put you in danger.

Y/N: I won't...... maybe (mumble)

Mr. Jung: What did you say?

Y/N: N...Nothing, just leave now.

Mr. Jung left me alone. I'm still crying, where would he go? What will happen to him? What if something dangerous happens to him? I cannot stop thinking of any possibilities that may happen to him. I feel stress, I don't have any energy to do something even to eat. I just stay in my bed. My maids have come here many times and asked me if I need something, but said I don't need anything. They tried to feed me but I refused. I don't feel hungry, I worry too much about Jake. I don't want to lose again someone important to me. Someone who brings back my happiness. Someone I Love. I don't want to lose him. The fear of losing him overwhelms me. I cannot think straight, I keep hallucinating about anything that may happen to him. I didn't realize that it's already night. I decided to go to a bar near my house to get rid of my thought.

I drink too much alcohol. I keep ordering the alcohol, I don't care about anything, I just drink and cry my lungs out. I didn't realize that I have been drunk because of the amount of alcohol I have drunk.

Jake POV

I received a call from Mr. Jung this morning that Y/N is really stressed. She missed my presence. I fell sort of guilty to her. Should I go home and cancel all the plans that I've been working on? No, Jake, you should do this. I got a message from Mr. Jung that said, Y/N has gone to the bar near her house in the past 3 hours and doesn't come back yet. I feel worried about her so I go to the bar. When I arrived at the bar, I found her. She looks drunk and a man approaches her so I quickly go to her and wrap my hand around her waist and kiss her forehead. When I did that, the man directly changed his direction and left us. Now I sit beside her, I see how many glasses of alcohol she has had. No wonder why she became like this. I was just staring at her beautiful face when she spoke to me.

Y/N: Can I tell you my secret? (Look at me)

Jake: Sure.... Go ahead.

Y/N: Promise me you won't tell him. (put out her pinky promise)

Jake: I won't. (giggles and do the pinky promise)

Y/N: I miss someone, he left me this morning.... I don't know why he left me; I didn't do anything wrong to him. Did I? (start to tear up)

Jake: Who is he??? Maybe I know him or have seen him today.

Y/N: His name is Jake.... Jake Shim.... Shim Jaeyoon.

Jake: Why you looking for him?

Y/N: Because he is someone important to me. He is really important in my life. (Cry)

Jake: (Hug her) Sshh... don't cry. Why he is important to you?

Y/N: Because...... I......I......I... Love Him....

Jake: I love you too Y/N. Just wait for the moment. (whisper)

Y/N: Huh? Did you say something?

Jake: Uh? Nothing, I didn't say anything, let me send you home, it's getting late.

She just nodded as the answer. I send her to her house. When I arrived at her house, Mr. Jung opened the door and let me put her in her room. After that, I decided to go home and prepare for tomorrow but Mr. Jung suddenly called my name.

Mr. Jung: Jake....

Jake: Anything wrong?

Mr. Jung: Nothing.... Just, are you sure about your plans?

Jake: I've planned everything nicely so don't worry, just follow my instruction tomorrow.

Mr. Jung: (nodded) I believe in you, Jake.

Jake: (Patted Mr. Jung's back) Don't worry too much Mr. Jung, everything will turn well. I need to go now. see you later Mr. Jung.

With that, I left her house and drove back to my house. I can't wait for tomorrow.