An oopsie

Brett's stomach was hurting like hell, "God I should have followed my Teacher" Brett said to himself, but it was too late. Before he could do anything, Brett had vomited all over Eddy.

Vomit was everywhere, on Eddy's clothes, the floor, on Brett's clothes. "Yeah I think you ate too fast," eddy said as he looked at his shirt that was drowning in vomit.

Eddy wasn't mad though, he was more concerned for Brett because he looked very unwell.

Without thinking, Eddy brought Brett to the restroom and while going there, he grabbed 2 t-shirts from his closet. Eddy immediately removed Brett's shirt so that he could change it to a cleaner one.

Brett was rather frozen as his brain could not process his teacher removing his shirt and replacing it with another one. "How embarrassing," Brett thought.

Eddy turned his back on Brett and quickly changed his shirt. Brett felt awkward but somehow he had an urge to, look? He didn't know it at that time, but his cheeks were turning a very deep red color.

Being oblivious, Brett looked at Eddy, probably way longer than he should, but Eddy was just a very good sight to see. His fit body, curly hair, glasses, arms, everything was so perfect. But aside from appearance, Eddy's intelligence amused Brett.

Without any warning, Eddy looked back at Brett after he changed, and to his surprise, Brett was not just looking at him, but staring right at him. Eddy smirked, "watcha looking at Brett Yang?"

"Uhhhh nothing, really nothing, just looking at the wonderful bathroom walls you know?", Brett tried to say as an excuse. Eddy chuckled "whatever you say Brett, but next time you better listen to whatever I tell you to do okay?" Brett replied, "yup! Sorry for not listening earlier..." "it's okay, Brett", eddy replied back

"We should probably get some rest", Eddy said to Brett. It was already 11 pm at night. "I'll take the couch, you take the bed. Big day tomorrow because you'll have to go to court, don't worry though I'll be there to guide you, and there's nothing to be scared about." Brett nodded, then headed to his teacher's bed.

Eddy tucked him in and left.

"goodnight Brett see you tomorrow!"

"Goodnight teacher eddy!"