☆.。.:*・°three.:*:・'゜★。

'focus on your risks and then help others focus on theirs'

"Can you please state your reason why you're on Waln." A stormtrooper asked with as much force as a bograt. The trooper couldn't be a couple of years older than me. Their voice kind of squeaked in some words. Most of the people getting into town were overworld merchants and other occupations that aren't available on the planet. Saying that I am a florist was a full on lie. 

Maybe if I wasn't who I am today then maybe I could have been a florist somewhere.

"I'm here on business," I started as I pulled out fake papers. I bring these papers every time the ship went somewhere other than official Resistance bases. It makes for the perfect excuse to get info. 

"It says you're a florist? Is that right," The trooper asked and I replied with a light nod. They give me a look up and down. I waved my hand on their visor hoping they would stop the intensively awkward staring. They cleared their throat in an attempt to divert the murderous looks I was giving them. 

I know they were trying to see if I had something on me that could be a weapon, but looks like that made me extremely uncomfortable. Like if I don't get stared at on any Resistance ships since everyone knew who I was. 

That would be cool if I earned it. 

"You must be new," I said as they stayed still. 

"Could you tell?" They asked and let out a sigh. After that they seemed a bit more relaxed. I smiled, hoping that would get me out of this tent faster. Oh how I hate getting questioned by Stormtroopers.

"Yea, but it gets better after this," I just gave the enemy advice. Wow. Wait until I start giving Kylo Ren advice later on. I give them a big smile and put my hand on their shoulder. In the back of my mind I was internally screaming bloody murder. 

"Seeing that you're on business I have no reason to hold you back you may go." They looked at the other trooper and they let me pass.

Missions like this were always easy. 

Wait, this isn't a mission. 

I secretly fistpunched the air when the trooper wasn't looking. I waved goodbye to them and left for the cantina of this town. The town was filled with troopers and Order officials. I got a bit temperamental about the fact that the Order might have 'dealt' with the loudmouths of this town, which most of them know about everything more than anyone. 

The crowds have gotten smaller since I came last time. Most people out now were farmers and vendors on the street looking to get some bank for the day, other than that it was troopers. 
Everywhere I looked troopers were there. I had to think twice about everything I say and do here. 
It must have been school time since there weren't any children around and it isn't harvest season yet. 

I got pass blocks before I found the cantina. It still had it's old name, Sleezer's I laughed at memories of how the cantina got its name. 
I just hope he's still here. I pulled the door and entered the large cantina. The place smelled like someone had just cleaned the place. I scanned to see my old friend. 

He saw me and laughed. He then pointed his purple colored finger at me. 

"I want you all to meet my good old mate, Asoan." He introduced me to everyone at the cantina. Almost everyone at the cantina looked to be on a break since most had the clothes they wear as farmers. Waln's traditions were quite different. 

"Long time no see, it is nice to see you again Hald," I said and gave him a light hug. Hald is a Tw'liek with purple skin and the funny Tw'liek dialect. He left the Federation two years before I did and decided to settle here. 

"Are you still working for them losers?" He asked, he knew that the Trade Federation wouldn't just let me go. I shake my head and he lets out a sigh. "Good that," -he moved back to the bar- "Do you want something?" He finished and showed all of the bottles and glasses on the display. There were still people at the bar, drinking whatever Hald had in the display. 

"No thank you, but I want to talk," I replied and politely declined. Hald gave a knowing smirk. He knew something was up. Just because an old coworker suddenly comes to the planet you live in, doesn't mean they're here to chat about retirement. 

"I knew you came here for a reason, what do you want to know." 

| | 

"So you work for the Resistance now?" Hald laughed and kept on telling me to stop lying. 

"I am not lying, Hald I want to help now," I tried to tell the truth. He continued to laugh with his lungs gasping for air. He held his stomach in pain. 

"You? Helping? That's a whole joke," He kept on denying the truth. I groaned in annoyance. He thinks I was lying. 

"Listen.I do work for Resistance, and I need your help," I plead for him to understand. I need information and I have to use my old coworker to get it. 
Hald looked at me with a serious tone. He didn't know much about my past -like everyone else- but he did know me while we both worked for the Trade Federation. One thing I was known for: I never asked for help or anything I couldn't get myself.
But after I left, I saw the error in not asking for help and it almost killed me. 

"Asoan, the girl with no past is asking for help?" He thought out loud. He held where his heart was and acted as if he was in immense pain. I rolled my eyes in a sarcastic manner as he continued his act. I took a glance outside to see it was nighttime time here already. 

Guess this planet rotation is faster than I expected.

"Look, I need help now and if you don't help me I will dirt up old enemies okay?" I threatened. I was desperate to give information so I could run as fast as I could to the ship and tell them everything. I just hoped Sorin got there in time to get everyone safe. Maybe they already left me and were waiting to send someone to get me. 

"Wow, now that's the girl I know," He said and winked. I sighed and flipped him off which was only a human thing since he looked at me with a confused stare. I mumbled 'whatever as he got to the door of the cantina and closed it. I'm guessing there was a curfew for the people of this town. 

"Now I can help you," He said as he shut the windows and went to clean the glasses on the bar table. I offered to help but he said no. 
"What would you like to know?" 

"Firstly why is the Order here?" I replied straight off the bat. I wanted nothing to do with small talk and compliments. 

"First off, the Order came in about eight planetary rotations ago and I think I overheard them talk about some Resistance ship planning to land here," He gave as much information as he could at the moment. 

"They knew we were coming here?" 

Hald nodded and explained what happened during that period. He talked about the curfews and the public punishments if the people broke regulations the Order put in,well order. 

"What were they planning to do next?" I asked but I already knew the plan before I spoke. I heard guns fired nearby. I looked at Hald before I was going to roundhouse the door, but he unlocked it. 
I dashed outside to see a sight I feared came true.
I looked up at the night sky in its colours and saw X-wing fighters and wished that Dameion wasn't in one of them. The forest Sorin and I were in just a couple hours ago was in a blazing flame of black and red. 

The First Order was here for something more important than just to ambush a regular Resistance ship. 

"They planned to ambush the ship, they wanted someone." I turned back to Hald in interest. 

"Who?" 

"You, Asoan."