"Oh, you twats!" she exclaimed, slightly angered. Hermione and I both stuck our tongues out at her as she threw her stuff on the upper bunk above Hermione's bed. "I hate both of you," she said pointing to both of us before making her way onto her bed.

"Aww, we love you too Ginny," I replied back. I and Hermione both placed our hands over our hearts and made a loving face. She rolled her eyes and laid back in her bed. A half an hour later Harry came in.

"Y/N, Hermione, come on," he said, holding open the curtain motioning for us to come. I got up and looked over at Ginny, who was sleeping, holding her bag tightly in her arms. I turned and followed Hermione out as Ron gave us each a kettle to hold and led us out of the tent.

We started making our way through the rows and rows of tents. It seemed to be an endless cycle. We walked deeper into the chaos. I heard snippets of different languages as we made our way through the crowd. Then everything went green.

"Er — is it my eyes, or has everything gone green?" said Ron.

"It's just you, everything looks normal to me," I joked. Ron started to panic, his eyes going wide, and mouth going wide.

"Pl-please tell me your bl-bloody joking, this is scary," he said, starting to panic.

"Ugh Ronald, of course, she's joking," Hermione said, rolling her eyes at the stupidness of Ron. A look of relief spread over his face as we continued to walk.

"Ron! Hermione! Harry! Y/N!" We heard. We all turned our heads to see Seamus and Dean, standing in front of a shamrock-covered tent.

"Wow, look at all that color," I pointed out seeing that Seamus's tent was all green. It honestly didn't surprise me though, because of course, it would be Seamus who had the most colorful tent.

"Yeah, the ministry's not too happy about that," Seamus said, laughing along with Dean.

We chatted for a few minutes with them until Hermione asked, "I woulder what the Bulgarians have dangling all over their tents?" We asked Seamus where we could find them and he pointed towards a tent upfield. We bid our goodbyes and headed towards the big white, green, and red Bulgarian flag. We walked some and then Ron stopped in front of a group of Bulgarian guys.

"Look, Krum," Ron said quietly, staring at the group of Bulgarian guys.

"Ah yes, Ron's loverboy," I said jokingly.

"Shutup," Ron said quickly. His face turned into one of annoyance.

"Who?"Hermione asked.

"Krum!" said Ron. "Viktor Krum, the Bulgarian Seeker!"

"He looks grumpy," said Hermione, looking around at the many Krums blinking and scowling at them.

"Really grumpy," I added to Hermione's comment.

Ron raised his eyes to the heavens. "Who cares what he looks like? He's unbelievable. He's really young too. Only just eighteen or something. He's a genius, you wait until tonight, you'll see then." We all ignored what Ron said and continued walking. That is until we heard someone call from behind us.

"Oi Harpis!" I heard. I turned around to come face to face with Theodore Nott and Terrance Higgs. They are both Slytherins, Theodore was in my year and Terrance was in the same year as Fred and George. I've had a few classes with Theodore in my previous years and have spoken to him a few times. He was very flirtatious as far as I could tell. Meanwhile, I've talked to Terrance a couple of times, he seemed very nice, unlike other Slytherins.

"Oh, um, hello Knot," I nodded towards him. "Hi Higgs," I said, smiling at him, he smiled shyly back to me. I wasn't really close to either Higgs or Knott, so it surprised me that they would come up to me, especially at a place other than school. "What do you guys want?" I asked them politely.