Chapter 2

Fresh and clean, Rose headed out with Zachary who shared the same morning French class.

"I see you changed your jeans," Zachary asked, trying to figure out what the wet spot was.

Rose's cheeks flushed, before remembering to keep her cool.

"What are you now, a creepy stalker?" she laughed. "The ones from earlier were uncomfortable, I wanted a more comfy pair because of the exam."

Zachary forgot about this morning's incident.

"Oh, no, I completely forgot that was today!" He stopped walking to pull out his phone. "Are you positive?"

Rose sighed. "Am I ever wrong about this kind of stuff? Here, we'll be early, sit next to me, I'll help you study."

"It won't be enough time," he grumbled.

"Alright then, sit somewhere else." Rose replied, annoyed.

"No, wait, sorry, please help me."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, of course." Rose replied, waving her hand dismissively.

Once they entered the exam room, Zachary and Rose took seats next to each other. Rose started quizzing Zachary.

"Hey, you know all of this stuff! You don't need help!"

"Heh, I guess I'm just really smart. I don't even have to study," he replied, sticking his tongue out.

"Jeez, you're so childish," Rose said laughing, before quickly remembering who truly was the childish one here and her smile disappeared.

"Alright class, once I hand out the papers, nobody is to speak or leave, or that's an automatic fail." The teacher said, straightening out a pile of exam papers.

"Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of bed today." Zachary muttered, causing Rose to smile.

"Alright, the test stars, NOW!"

Rose looked down on her paper, whew, she thought, these are easy! After an hour she had already finished her test, and she took a sneaky glance around the room, and smiled to herself once she knew she was far ahead of everyone else. She was feeling good, before a sharp and sudden urge to relieve her bladder snuck up. She squirmed, and a tiny squirt of pee entered her panites. She squeezed her legs tighter together and began bouncing up and down in her seat. Zachary looked up and gave her a concerned look, which she decided to ignore.

"Mr. Walter?" She asked, her voice slightly shaky.

"No talking!" He snapped, looking up from the book he was reading

"Please, professor, I have to"

"I said NO TALKING! Unless you want a zero, I suggest you quiet down!"

Rose groaned, the need to pee was almost unbearable, and she clamped her hands down in between her legs all using all of her focus trying to stop the inevitable. Zachary, now catching on to Rose's desperate need for the bathroom, raised his own hand.

"What do you want Mr. Shay? Wait, actually, don't answer that. Are you bleeding?"

"No sir, but"

"Then you shouldn't be talking! Now focus on your test!"

Zachary shrugged his shoulders in Rose's direction, who tried to force a smile. She was shaking now, and her knuckles had turned white. She looked desperately up at the clock. Just ten more minutes, come on, I can do this. I'm not 4 anymore." Two minutes later and she felt as if she were going to burst. Tears ran down her cheek, and she couldn't even wipe them off, because the moment she moved her hands, she knew she was going to wet herself.

"Class, you have a little over five minutes left, please start to finish up."

The sudden announcement spooked her, and that was all her bladder needed to release itself. Warm liquid burst out of her and into her training panties. She tried to stop the flood, only to fail. She looked down, for about five seconds her panties seemed to hold, before a wet spot appeared on her jeans. It went from as small as a quarter to completely soaking her entire chair and dripping off onto the ground. She buried her head in her desk, she couldn't even look up, she was certain everyone now was aware of her wetting herself and that would be the only thing she would be known for. A gentle hand landed on her back, and she looked up, drying her eyes. It was Zachary, with a sympathetic look on his face, before he started to grin. Rose couldn't believe it, she understood that this was amusing to other people, but to Zachary? She turned away, her face red with shame. Zachary opened up his backpack and pulled out his water bottle. He twisted off the lid before knocking it over to spill it all over Rose.

"Oops, sorry Rosie, I'm just really clumsy."

Rose looked up, surprise all over her face. "Oh, um, that's okay."

Zachary shot her a grin before the teachers loud voice boomed out, echoing off all of the walls. "SILENCE!" He then glanced down at his watch. "The test is now over, I will come by to collect them. You may now leave."

Rose stood up and bolted out the door, shoving and pushing past everyone. She felt tears well up in her eyes, this wasn't the first time she had an accident in school, but it was the first time during a silent test, where it would have been obvious if Zachary hadn't covered for her. Zach, right, I have to thank him. And then avoid him for the rest of my life. She walked back towards the house, her next class didn't start until 11, where she could then talk to Mia, her best friend. Mia was the only person besides her family who knew about her "accidents" and she was always very understanding. She thought about what she would say until a familiar voice called her name from behind her.