18 - A M O R T E N T I A

Start from the beginning

"Yes, that's exactly where I'm going." Before I went for the doorknob I adjusted my skirt higher to my upper waist. I opened the door and headed out but Draco pulled me back in and slammed the door shut before locking it. He pinned me against the wall and roughly smashed his lips against mine.

I wanted to kiss him back but I eventually shoved him off. "Get off me! You're a jerk!"

"Oh, I'm a jerk? You just said you're gonna go fuck another guy."

"Because you were being disrespectful!"

He got closer to me and put one hand on my waist, the other caressing my cheek. "Can't you see Eva? I only want you to myself. I've heard the way other guys talk about you, makes me want to fucking kill them. You have no fucking idea how crazy you drive me." We stared at each other for a couple of moments, he dove in for a kiss but I tilted my head looking the other way.

Other guys talked about me? What does he mean by that? I didn't want to give in too easily, he's rude. But hearing him say those words made my heart flutter. I looked back at him.

Why is he so pretty?

I was obsessed with the way he held on to me, with his vampiric pale skin that made his blue eyes stand out. His eyes were like liquid, the clearest of oceans. He hasn't blinked, and I don't think I have either. I felt his eyes piercing into my soul and his fingers brushing my cheek.

I hesitated at first but eventually gave in and connected our lips. I was feeling a heartbeat between my legs already by only looking at him. He roughly pushed me onto the bed and hovered over me, connecting our lips once again. "Do you want me to touch you?" He asked as if the answer wasn't already obvious.

"Y-yes, please," I whimpered underneath him, actually begging him now, but I was desperate. I stopped moving when I looked at the table near his bed.

"What happened? Did I do something?" He asked.

"Why is there a knife in your room?" I kept eye contact with it.

He turned around and spotted it. "Blaise came over yesterday, he was going to use it to cut his burrito in half to give me some but I didn't want any." He stood up and grabbed the knife and put it in his drawer. "I should've put it away earlier. I know you're sensitive to them, I'm sorry."

"Do you want to play with it tonight?"

A confused look grew on his face. "What?"

I got up to grab the knife and pushed him onto the bed, now on top of him. I put the knife on his neck and bit my lip. This seemed to have spurred him because I felt his dick grow underneath me.

Fuck me.

He turned me around and grabbed me from my ass and pulled me to the edge of the bed, him now standing. "What are you?"-

"Shh.." He hushed back. He got down on his knees and I widened my eyes, realizing what was about to happen next. My heart was beating extremely fast and I felt myself get hot. "You're going to ride my face before you ride my cock."

Holy, fuck.

He grabbed onto my legs and opened them. His hands traced up to unzip my skirt, I levitated my ass for a second to help him slide the material under me. His eyes watched my white laced panties on my hips as they were soaking wet. "You have no idea how fast I'm gonna make you cum," he whispered.

He pulled my panties down across my thighs until they reached the floor. I was already panting and getting hot, he hadn't even touched me there yet. My pussy was burning for contact.

Draco grabbed my hips and pulled them closer to the edge right in front of his face, I whimpered at the tight position. I looked down at him and he had a devilish smirk, he snatched the knife away from me and brought it closer to my thigh. He pressed the flat side of the blade over my clit without a warning, causing me to whimper because of how cold it felt against my warm skin.