"I was getting tired of that guy watching me with those black bloody eyes of his." She informs me looking at where I glared at.

She knew he was there.

She's not at dumb as I thought.

She shows me the silver laced with volcano ash knife that's on her torso and I'm even more turned on by her.

I wonder if she knows she's awakening a beast inside of me by her small actions.

I like her...she's our mate now. My beast mumbles with his eyes shut.

It doesn't work like that, you can't just call someone your mate idiot. I scold.

Yes I can...I really recommend you bring her home with us or I'll cause a nuisance for you. Great...the one person my beast can tolerate and now he's an obsessive creep.

She takes the second shot and again licks her lip slowly and moans at the taste of the liquid she spiked with wolfbane.

And I can't restrain myself anymore. All the male vampires in my bar has been staring at her with such a thirst for her blood and I want to show them that she's mines alone for the night.

I'm in front of her having her pinned to the bar with my hands on each side of her gripping the bar behind us.

She looks up at me with lustrous brown eyes and placed her hand on my chest. "I guess vampires to have a heartbeat." She teases.

"Oh that...it hasn't even had a twitch since before my eyes landed on you." I didn't lie to her at all. My heart hasn't even had a flutter since before she waltzed into my bar.

"So are you going to ravish me or do I have to make the first move?" She asks lifting a eyebrow.

Was that enough consent for you? Now hurry up I haven't had sex since before I got passed down to you.

'Not my fault you never want to show up whenever I fuck other girls.' I hiss at him.

Within seconds I have her in the VIP bedroom and as soon as we get there I throw her onto the bed.

She lets out a small moan once reaching contact with the bed and she bounces up slightly from the force I threw her at. I stalk towards the bed like a predator stalking towards their prey and I unbutton my white shirt each step I take to where I can easily slide it off. Her eyes examine my body with more lust and teasingly she scoots further away.

"Oh don't tell me you're already trying to run?" I taunt smirking slightly with my fangs barely out.

"Nope just getting comfortable and enjoying my view." She mumbles once I started to crawl on the bed I grab her ankle and snatch her back to where I had placed her.

"Did I say you could scoot away from me?" I mutter with a rough voice.

Right before I'm about to kiss her a question comes to my mind and I stop immediately. "What's your safe word?" I ask placing my hand on her covered up thigh.

"I never had to use one, so um...pizza rolls." She says proud of her choice. I can't help but laugh at her choice and that's the first time I've ever laughed at anything with genuine laughter.

"Don't laugh at it, I was hungry before I came." She mutters crossing her arms.

"It's a amazing safe word, now don't be shy to use it if I get too rough." Maybe I am with my beast on this one. I want to keep her, but I can't take her away from a mate she may actually have out there.

And the moment a blush creeps onto her face it's like a switch on me and I'm back to kissing at her neck. I remove her shirt and it reveals a black lace bra that's see through everywhere but the nipple.

I wasn't expecting her to wear such sexy undergarments. I was expecting a plain bra with maybe a matching set of underwear.

And the weird part is I probably would've loved it even more than the one she is wearing now.

I finally reach her lips and kiss her roughly with my hand securely around her neck. With my other hand I removed her sweatpants and instinctively she wraps her legs around my torso.

You're probably thinking that I do this with every girl I'm with...nope. If this was any other girl I probably would've ripped their clothes away and did a lot less hand contact. I still would've stimulated her of course but I would never trail my hands around her body like I'm doing to this beautiful woman before me.

I want to remember each place I've touched her at.

I stare down at my hickeys I gave her that leads from the lowest of her chest to her jawline.

I tear away at her bra and lower my mouth to right above her now hard nipples teasing her slightly. "S-stop teasing me." She orders. I raise an eyebrow at her and laugh slightly.

"I plan on drawing out each organism you have, and I'm not like most men, I need absolutely no breaks after each time I've hit my own organism, and you just so happened awakened the beast in me and I'm almost positive he's going to want his turn with you love."

I walk away and come back with my crown. I laugh at her confusion and place it on her head. And since it's too big it slides over to the side and it looks even more amazing than before.

"While I have you calling out my name I want you to where my crown." I taunt placing a kiss on her chest.

"Hello...my name is King Ace Talion, and you're about to be the first to experience my built up frustration."

And to my shock she responds with, "Hello...my name is Nevaeh Rocks, and my favorite position is missionary, because I'll enjoy watching your face as you rail into me." She teases laughing gently. I smile at her response and sit up above her

"Good to know that's also my favorite position, because I'll enjoy seeing your face as you moan my name."

Oh what I would give for her to be my mate.

Oh what I would give for him to be my mate.