Chapter 13

(Y/N) was allowed out of Lifeline's mini hospital as she slowly walked to Revenant's house. It was difficult to walk since it's been such a long time, and getting injured that was out of the Apex Games was terrible.

"Hey! Darlin', you alright there!?" A woman with ginger hair, blue eyes and a scottish accent asked as (Y/N) got shocked and looked over at her.

"Oh, Horizon. How are you?" She asked as Horizon smiled and walked over to her.

"I'm good. What's the matter, dear?" She asked and gave (Y/N) a hand to help her walk down the dry path.

"I was attacked about a month ago by some random dude. Remember? You all saved me." Horizon chuckled embarressed on how she forgot all about that rescue.

"I am soo sorry, darlin'! I totally forgot!" The slightly taller female rubbed the back of her neck as (Y/N) rolled her eyes and kept on limping to Revenant's home. "Where are you off to?"

"To my home." She lied as Horizon helped her keep balance. Like this, they can walk faster and avoid an upcoming thunder storm. "It's just down the street." (Y/N) pointed over at the white and red house.

"Let's get you home." Horizon helped her walk quicker as it was a huge relief and also annoying because of always getting help from others now. They both stayed quiet for the very small journey as (Y/N) tried to open the door, but it was locked.

'For goodness sake, Revenant! You knew I was coming back tonight!' (Y/N) mentally screamed inside of her body as Horizon looked at her confused.

"Did you forget your keys?"

"Y-Yes. I guess I did!" She doesn't own keys. Revenant always has them. She pretended to slip and rang to door bell. "Oops, sorry. Didn't mean to do that." This was getting suspicious for Horizon.

"Ok..." He nodded uncomfortably slow as Revenant opened the door and saq the ladies. "Revenant? What are you doing at (Y/N)'s home?"

"What?" He growled at her. "She wanted me to bring some items here, so I took her keys as well." He lied soo badly, but it was believable.

"You two are acting very strange, but whatever, darlin's. See you in the next Apex Games match, (Y/N). Let's go, N.E.W.T." She smiled and walked away from the couple. Nobody needs to know the fact that Revenant was soft towards his girlfriend.

"Get inside." He snarled as she slowly walked in, but annoyed the robot figure more, so he pushed her and she slipped and cut her arm on some glass that was left on the floor. "Get up, and get to bed. I'm waiting there." He slammed the door shut and locked it. He walked past her and headed upstairs. He looked over to railing that helps people keep balance on the stairs and saw blood gushing out of (Y/N)'s arm. "What happened?"

"You that's what!" She yelled at him as he walked back down and picked her up by the throat.

"You don't yell at me like that!" He snapped. "You listen to me, skinbag!" He chucked her into the couch which was slowly staining red, but wasn't noticable. "I suggest you clean yourself up... and my couch!" He stormed upstairs.

"What the hell is wrong with him?" (Y/N) cried quietly and went to the bathroom as wiped the blood with some toilet tissues. "This stings like a bi-ugh..." She threw the bloody tissues into the toilet and flushed it. "Surprised people haven't noticed us yet..." (Y/N) opened the medical cubboard and grabbed a bandage to cover the deep cut that has fortunately stopped bleeding. She was successful in doing her task. "How am I meant to clean up his couch? Oh well, I may as well mop the floor because of the blood." She opened up the closet and tried to find the mop. "Yes! This'll work!"

---

Revenant sat on the bed, clutching onto his strong, metallic head as his optics were flashing between a yellow, orange and red rapidly. What was happening to him? He didn't want to kill at this time, and if they were red, he'll kill anyone... including (Y/N) and everybody else. He couldn't have that. He snapped at her earlier because he was in such pain in controlling of what virus has entered him.

(Y/N) walked into the room and saw him basically curled up into a ball.

"Revenant? Are you alright?" She asked as Revenant's optics were red. He jumped at her, causing her to land on her back, on his red carpet as he creeply crawled on all four over to her and towered over her defensless body. "R-Revenant... Please..." He hissed and turned his hand into a dagger. He went to kill her, but she grabbed his hand just in time. He gasped as her special abilities gave her power to stand up against his physical power. "Calm down!" At this point he was trying and trying until his eyes turned yellow again and passed out, eyes... now black. She pushed him off her smaller body and panted heavily. "Revenant? Wake up..."

---

Revenant woke up the next morning, in a very familiar environment. His bed. His duvet covered him and some weight on his chest. (Y/N) was cuddling up tightly to him. He heated up from the unexpected attention and wrapped his arm around her. His yellow optics were a calm yellow as he watched her sleep. What caught his eye was a bandage around her arm.

"What happened to you..." He whispered as he exmained her arm. Then he remembered. "Oh..."

She shifted slightly as her eyes opened.

"Hi..." (Y/N) whispered as Revenant hummed and rubbed her back gently.

"Morning, skinsuit."