✰「PROLOGUE」✰

══════ ∘◦ ☼ ◦∘ ══════
═ ∘◦PROLOGUE◦∘ ═
∘◦Runaway AURORA◦∘
══════ ∘◦ ☼ ◦∘ ══════

══════ ∘◦ ☼ ◦∘ ═══════ ∘◦PROLOGUE◦∘ ═∘◦Runaway ‖ AURORA◦∘══════ ∘◦ ☼ ◦∘ ══════

A young brunette girl looks out the window, down at the people walking around the busy street below her. Her blue eyes following each of them making up her own little story's about their lives.

Her gaze lingered on one couple, a tall redhead, and a short brunette. She followed them with her eyes completely infatuated with them. They held hands as they walked and the girl stopped in her tracks yanking the boy back, he flew around and their lips met in a sweet kiss. They pulled apart and laughed then continued their stroll along the street. Probably to their own home or to get lunch, since it was around that time.

The girl couldn't help but wonder if she would have someone to love her like that redhead loved that brunette. Alas, that was silly thinking, she was all alone in an orphanage, where she was labeled a freak and no one wanted to be her friend.

These people that she watched had better lives than her, and she would continue to watch them in hopes of finding her own redhead like her fellow brunette did.

Behind her there was commotion that broke her out of her daze, "That was my toy!" a young girl with blonde hair cried out. "Not anymore" a girl who was older spoke down to the blonde.

The girl looking out the window finally turned around watching the scene unfold. The young blonde was jumping up to try and reach her toy that the older girl was holding above her head.

"Give it back to her, Amelia. You're not being very nice," the brunette spoke up softly, defending the younger child.

"And what are you going to do about it, Adelaide? Throw a tantrum?"

"I'll go to get Mrs. Primine." Adelaide said standing up from her seat by the window, walking closer to the girls.

Amelia didn't say anything but she didn't give back the toy to the younger girl, which was starting to anger Adelaide.

Squatting down to get herself eye level with the blonde Adelaide spoke, "Whats your name?"

Shyly the girl spoke, "Poppy, I just came here," Adelaide felt sorry for the girl, she was just like her, alone.

"Well Poppy, I'm Adelaide. It's nice to meet yo-" Adelaide was cut off by being pushed over from her position, to the floor.

Leaning back on her arms, she looked up at Amelia and gave her a harsh glare. She pushed herself up and stood to meet her height, she demanded, "Give Poppy back her toy,"

"Who says that it's even her toy? It could be mine!" Amelia said with a smirk.

"No! It's my toy I took it with me here!" Poppy shouted from beside the two girls, who were giving glares to each other trying to prompt the other to back down. "Then why is it in my hands?" she said cockily.